Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 (3257 Views)

My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) / Meet Talia My 3 Months Female Caucasian From Tox Kennel / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2016
U are welcomed to TOX kennels jos, nigeria... breed by irina smotky. Big ups bro
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
More pics

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by olumig(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Are the dogs in Jos now.
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by sirneyo2005: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2016
that does not look like jos

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes in jos now but av not gotten his new pics
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Danniteey(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
pls did u have any Caucasian of 5mnth old 4 sale male plssss whatapp me on 07068336932
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by doingood: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stop sending foreign pix. Send d pix when they're in Jos. I know Tox. Plz don't use Tox name to do anything funny. Thank U

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
U claim u knw tox and u dont know this new male. Nigga u dont even know him
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
More pics upon landing

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by doingood: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Plz put more pix. The foreign one has white, but this one is black all through. Well i'm not spoiling biz for u. I'm not seeing the resemblance in d both dogs. Toks has giant co. So this could be one. Even u OP. I know u very well. I know were u leave aroun Sabo Alaba. I stay close to u. So I know what i'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Awotimi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
doingood:
Plz put more pix. The foreign one has white, but this one is black all through. Well i'm not spoiling biz for u. I'm not seeing the resemblance in d both dogs. Toks has giant co. So this could be one. Even u OP. I know u very well. I know were u leave aroun Sabo Alaba. I stay close to u. So I know what i'm saying.
I dont think the resemblance matters at least the dog is great. They even look alike sef.
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by doingood: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Awotimi:

I dont think the resemblance matters at least the dog is great. They even look alike sef.
Guy use ur glasses well. They're not the-same. The both Co are great! But they're not d same. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Anyway I did not post this to please anyone. We av been expecting this male even before it landed. I dont expect any of u to believe. Call or ask any one close to tox for verification 08068097170 thats tox number
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Namdeenero(m): 2:40am On Apr 05, 2016
doingood:

Guy use ur glasses well. They're not the-same. The both Co are great! But they're not d same. Thank u
Oga, do you have personal beef with the OP??. OP posted pics of a dog in Russia and you complained, He posted another pic of the dog in Nigeria and you said they aren't the same, are you the sire of the dog?? did OP say he's selling the dog to warrant any suspected fraud??. And OP you need to snap that dog in same position as the one you upload when it was in Russia so that you'll clear some doubts thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Stancrus(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thumbs up bizzyliss I knw tox very well am so aware of the male

Am visiting jos very soon again and am hoping to see the male live the size its just unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Awotimi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
doingood:

I thought you could apply an ounce of common sense but I guess I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Doingood i dont think u know tox cos if u do den u should be aware of a new male in his kennel. I dropped his num so u can confirm. I did not write for sale or my new male. Pls read and understand before u comment
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by petux(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
please tox.....what is the breed of the dog and hw much does it worth
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by pmadise(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
This thread makes no sense to an informed mind.

The humble Tox i know will not come and post his dog-s on social media talk less of the one he is expecting. Does Tox even ask u to do this in the 1st place? This @Bizzyliss guy u talk as if Tox is either your dad or younger brother.

If given the time, you'll go as far as saying you are the 1st to buy the pups sired by Fearless from Tox for 250k and whats not. Why not start posting your won dog which should be an adult by now and leave Tox alone.

What do you intend to achieve?

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Now i know u are a kid pmadise. I reserve my comment
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by Bizzyliss(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
How is it a problem to u, ur family or ur dogs. Why cant u just mind ur business here. A very good friend of mine dog landed and i dont have rights to wish him well with this new male that almost cost another friend of mine life, will commenting on dis thread give u money? Pls respect ur life.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by pmadise(m): 1:40am On Apr 08, 2016
You just confirmed what we think you are.

Is it not more appropriate to congratulate Tox (albeit privately) than to come NL to open a thread to welcome a dog and even telling the dog who the breeder is? I'm afraid being the whelp you're doesnt allow you to realise that neither Tox nor the dog will see ur welcome message (here)?

Perhaps you should be doing this for each of his new arrival, new litter and sales just to get busier and and surely you'll grow up and get some sense sooner...

FYI, BSquared landed a wonderful pedigree adult female CO just yesterday - please open a thread for him too. Call me if u need the pictures while in Russia, MMA1 and Jos, Mr Aproko.

Jobless fry!!!
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by doingood: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2016
The truth is this bizzyliss of a guy is posting this pix so in d nxt few months he'll come here and tell us he just bought a pup from his litter. That's d game. Both dogs are very good but they're not d same! Don't need to give me toks no. Cos I already hv it. B4 u know it, u'll put 700k for ur dog. Na Toyota car?
Re: Welcome To Tox Kennel Triumph 2 by speedfreak(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bizzy liss you fall my hand o,though I don't know personally I follow you on FB and you seem like a swell guy buh I don't get what you hope to gain by posting those pics but don't you think there's a reason Tochukwu didn't post those pictures all over NL,you even went as far as posting his phone number publicly,guy you no try o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dog Meat Is Very Nutritious / SA imported Massive male english Bulldog / Adults Male Bullmastiff And Box Head Rottweiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.