Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) (6132 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / See What The Colour Of Your Urine Says About You / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by lolaxavier(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2016
MANILA - Sometimes it's yellow, sometimes it's a darker shade and sometimes it's almost transparent — but what does the color of your pee says about your health?

A lot, according to Frances Monette Bragais, MD, a urologist at the National Kidney and Transplant Institute.

Bragais said one of the first things the color of urine tells a person is his or her hydration. For example, when a person wakes up in the morning and pees dark yellow urine, it means he or she is a little dehydrated and has to drink water.

But Bragais said that there are other factors to consider too. Like for example, a person taking medication might excrete brownish orange urine because of the medicine or vitamins.

She added that a person who's been drinking beer for quite a while may expect brownish orange pee.
A person, with pinkish red urine, meanwhile, needs to see a doctor at once, because this color means there's blood.

According to Bragais, cancer might also be the cause of a pinkish red urine.

Meanwhile, Bragais also said a person's urine should only emit foul odor ("mapanghi" in Filipino) when it's been left unflushed in the toilet bowl, as bacteria begins to build up.

If it does smell, it means there could be an infection in a person's urinary tract and he or she should go see a urologist. -- Salamat Dok, ABS-CBN

http://newsmobile.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/01/26/16/what-the-color-of-your-pee-says-about-your-health

Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by Ezedon(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Seen , but I have not see green coloured urine
Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by prettyjo(f): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2016
i have not seen a green colour too
Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by myfantasies(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm

Now i know d reason y mine is like dat
Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by lolaxavier(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
prettyjo:
i have not seen a green colour too

Guess that's why it is as a result of rare genetic disorder...meaning not so common.
Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by lolaxavier(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by yarimo(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Chai I no see my own 4 there undecided
Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by taiyesoul(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2016
My urine name black.what's my fate??
Re: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) by lolaxavier(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
taiyesoul:
My urine name black.what's my fate??

Your own don finish be dat...

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Tonsilectomy (removal Of Tonsils) Costs In Nigeria? / COVID-19 Update For March 16 2021 In Nigeria / Best And Fast Way To Cure Cold And Catarrh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.