Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Which Of This Business Is Profitable To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of This Business Is Profitable To Do (761 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Business Is Profitable To Do by Abosede(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2009
I need someone to tell me the best and profitable business to do from the two listed and how to get good company that will supply me.

1) Weavon and wig business

2) Communication Business like printing and selling of various cards

thanks
[dorcado@yahoo.com]
Re: Which Of This Business Is Profitable To Do by SalesMgr: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2009
The truth is both businesses are profitable. Personally I believe all business are profitable depending on your sales approach and operation.
I once knew a guy who made good cash distributing tom tom sweet.

Considering the fashion effect and demand for weavon by ladies, I know it's a profitable venture.
Communication business is a huge business worldwide. Recharge card printing and I'll prefer to say Distribution is very profitable.

Personally I believe the success and profitability of this businesses depend hugely, but not solely on the follows;

1.God's Favour
2. Entrepreneurial spirit
3.Experience
4.Your Capital (you can be a major distributor depending on how much you’re investing)
5.Your Sales and Distribution Strategy(Very important)

I’m open to interactions on business ideas and operation.
apointventures@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Getting Capital for your Business. / I need a tailor for nice Lady's Office Shirt / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.