Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. (4775 Views)

Igbo Economic Goals For The Eastern Region / The Real Conspiracy Against The Eastern Seaports And Riverports / Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Nigeria has a date with the truth, I find I appalling that the voices against seccesion are from the southwest and north who have little or no amount of oil.

they cunningly laid pipes in the Eastern oil fields to suck out crude oil and gas thereby leaving the East with less revenues, and this is the reason why they kick against the Eastern region breaking away from Nigeria so that they can keep the status quo.

The map below supports this assertion

If I may ask, why do the so called sophisticated refute the claim that Igboland doesn't have crude oil meanwhile the map below shows the amount of oil fields scattered throughout the Eastern region. What have the igbos done to deserve this, why are they hated but yet they want us to embrace one Nigeria, how do you think that it will work?

We are not one, the evils perpetrated against the igbos by the north and southwest is just too much to bear. I'm afraid if it continues this way, Nigeria will be remembered only in history books.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
It's no longer news that most of the oil and gas is in SE. They use SS as a distraction....to continue the divide and rule scheme. Pay attention to the oil fields in Rivers state on the map...is a coincidence that the oil fields are close to the border with Abia? The answer is simple...that part of Rivers was carved out of old Imo state which is present day Imo and Abia states. It's also not a coincidence that most of the oil fields in Rivers are in Igbo speaking areas...again they were carved out strategically from Old Imo state because of oil!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Talk2SureBoss:
If I may ask, what reliable source can this information be found aside this your write up.

Even after the map of oil fields is staring right at you.

Tufiakwa!!! (Spits)

Very soon, very soon, the inevitable will happen.

4 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Yoruba were never interested in the nugeria project our leaders rejected it
azikwe an ibo man,leader of ibos went ahead hobnobbing with the hausa for a unified country
now that the arrangement is not in their favor they are screaming
that yorubas held them down
rubbish

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Yoruba were never interested in the nugeria project our leaders rejected it
azikwe an ibo man,leader of ibos went ahead hobnobbing with the hausa for a unified country
now that the arrangement is not in their favor they are screaming
that yorubas held them down
rubbish

Bros the yorubas supported the injustice because of envy, they were vocal about the domineering spirit of the igbos and they choose to fight against the Igbo during the war because of oil, even adekunle aka black scorpion exposed the secrets before he died.

Since you yorubas weren't interested in the Nigerian project, why are you yorubas vocal against the Eastern region secceding from Nigeria?

Is it because it won't be business as usual anymore?

What exactly is the reason.

5 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yorubas are not envious of ibos

if they were all your properties would have been seized during the wars yet they left it untouched

benjamin adekunle and other yoruba soldiers were fight for the federal government and there were even some yorubas on the biafran side

can you mention any yoruba that ever spoke against biafra except for those that fought on the nigerian side

soyinka and tai solarin were imprisoned because of their support of biafra,chinua achebe was nowhere to be found

and of recent femi kayode and aribisala,fayose are all vocal about the killings of ibos

dont go about creating animosity among yorubas and ibos especially ibos in the west

because it may not be business as usual

scoleman:

Bros the yorubas supported the injustice because of envy, they were vocal about the domineering spirit of the igbos and they choose to fight against the Igbo during the war because of oil, even adekunle aka black scorpion exposed the secrets before he died.

Since you yorubas weren't interested in the Nigerian project, why are you yorubas vocal against the Eastern region secceding from Nigeria?

Is it because it won't be business as usual anymore?

What exactly is the reason.

18 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Yorubas are not envious of ibos

if they were all your properties would have been seized during the wars yet they left it untouched

benjamin adekunle and other yoruba soldiers were fight for the federal government and there were even some yorubas on the biafran side

can you mention any yoruba that ever spoke against biafra except for those that fought on the nigerian side

soyinka and tai solarin were imprisoned because of their support of biafra,chinua achebe was nowhere to be found

and of recent femi kayode and aribisala,fayose are all vocal about the killings of ibos

dont go about creating animosity among yorubas and ibos especially ibos in the west

because it may not be business as usual

I agree with some of the things you have said here but why are your people so vocal about Biafra, what is it that they stand to gain knowing fully well that we are not one and the unity of This country is built on oil and deceit?

I thought yorubas call themselves sophisticated
I thought yorubas are educated, so why are you all kicking against what is right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
In what way are yoruba vocal about bia*ra
scoleman:

I agree with some of the things you have said here but why are your people so vocal about Biafra, what is it that they stand to gain knowing fully well that we are not one and this country is built on oil and deceit?

I thought yorubas are educated, so why are you all kicking against what is right?

8 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by babdap: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bunch of hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hagm0nd:
In what way are yoruba vocal about bia*ra

Good

Visit the comment section of punch newspapers, visit vanguard newspapers, visit radio Biafra's Facebook page. Finally read the topics that has to do with Biafra on nairaland and then you will notice that 80% of those against Biafra are yorubas. And to add any foreigner reading the comments by both groups on national newspapers website will agree that Nigeria is not united.

Now my question Why the hate? What are you guys afraid of?

It irks me each time I read comments from yorubas and I wonder why these people hate the igbos and their right to freedom of association, making it look like one Nigeria is by force.

A nation divided can never progress and that's the reason why Nigeria is still where she is today.

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Answer these questions objectively
did nnamdi kanu ever threatened yoruba in his diatribe on radio biaf
did nnamdi kanu insult yorubas on radio biaf
did nnamdi kanu promise to kill or hurt pastor kumuyi or wage war on yorubas

if any of the answer above is YES then what yorubas are doing can be justified
scoleman:

Good

Visit the comment section of punch newspapers, visit vanguard newspapers, visit radio Biafra's Facebook page. Finally read the topics that has to do with Biafra on nairaland and then you will notice that 80% of those against Biafra are yorubas. And to add any foreigner reading the comments by both groups on national newspapers website will agree that Nigeria is not united.

Now my question Why the hate? What are you guys afraid of?

It irks me each time I read comments from yorubas and I wonder why these people hate the igbos and their right to freedom of association, making it look like one Nigeria is by force.

A nation divided can never progress and that's the reason why Nigeria is still where she is today.

10 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Kommen(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tell me more cool
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Im not justifying at all

we are just paying back with a larger coin

you no say yoruba get mouth now

inciting violence is a very bad act,ibos may not attack yoruba now but they may do so later if they are given the chance because yorubas have being painted black
yorubas are not responsible for ibos death,we sincerely are not happy about it

you guys will laugh and call yoruba cowards because yorubas apply diplomacy in our actions

for example during mile 2 incident you were all carousing but worse happened in enugu and you became helpless it is natural for yorubas to laugh and make jest in return

i dont know of kanu apologies to yorubas or any from radio biaf but if he has done that it depends on individual yorubas to forgive him

scoleman:

Please answer these questions I put up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
So you think that igbos will kill yorubas for no reason, lol, what a sour hypocrite you are, now I can boldly say you are justifying this evil acts by your brethren.

Can you imagine this statement.

inciting violence is a very bad act,ibos may not attack yoruba now but they may do so later if they are given the chance because yorubas have being painted black

You say if given the chance, if i may ask, the thousands of yorubas who stay and work in Igboland, have they been killed or attacked? What is wrong with u Why do u reason this way?

You claim yorubas are not happy about the killings but yet on every social platforms especially nairaland, they rejoice at the deaths of ipob protesters and support the NA.

My advise, Keep paying back with a larger coin. But remember when the inevitable happens and igbos pay back the hate and ill treatment , don't complain. You should know that nothing last forever, this Ill treatment meted out to igbos in Nigeria will surely be history and don't ever think that igbos will embrace oduduwa as allies, we will repay back with every big coin.

Hagm0nd:
Im not justifying at all

we are just paying back with a larger coin

you no say yoruba get mouth now

yorubas are not responsible for ibos death,we sincerely are not happy about it

you guys will laugh and call yoruba cowards because yorubas apply diplomacy in our actions

for example during mile 2 incident you were all carousing but worse happened in enugu and you became helpless it is natural for yorubas to laugh and make jest in return

i dont know of kanu apologies to yorubas or any from radio biaf but if he has done that it depends on individual yorubas to forgive him

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by skyman200(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is true sha, if it were the north that have these oil, no tribe will benefit from it and no body will stop them from succession but why is it a different thing for the eastern? But why!!!!!!!
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:

I agree with some of the things you have said here but why are your people so vocal about Biafra, what is it that they stand to gain knowing fully well that we are not one and the unity of This country is built on oil and deceit?

leave yoruba alone for godsake. I'm igbo but i find it disgusting when you leave the slave masters and fight those who are also held down with you. Come of it for once

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stop throwing tantrum likea child

so you insult a tribe and you want its people to fold their hands and watch,where does that happen

telling ibos that yorubas are their sworn hater and enemy is not enough to cause problem?

Do you even know what caused the holocaust during world war2 when hitler started a campaign of hate against jews

what happened at the end?

Yeah bro nothing lasts forever even nigeria

When that inevitable happens
the transaction of hate(if any) will go both ways

if ibos dont want to be ally with yoruba

they both make friends with any other nation they so desire

scoleman:

Why do u reason this way

4 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
leave yoruba alone for godsake. I'm igbo but i find it disgusting when you leave the slave masters and fight those who are also held down with you. Come of it for once

Bro, I'm not after them, I only asked obvious questions and if I may ask who are the slave masters who held the igbos back, lol.
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:

Bro, I'm not after them, I only asked obvious questions and if I may ask who are the slave masters who held the igbos back, lol.

face the north and leave the Yoruba's. They will come around in due course not if you are fighting them away.

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by scoleman: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
face the north and leave the Yoruba's. They will come around in due course not if you are fighting them away.

My anger is their blatant hypocrisy, they talk from both sides of the mouth, are they ready to be free from the shackles? if I may ask what ethnicity have been very vocal on social and news websites against Biafra , what ethnicity opens new monikers claiming SS just to bring division amongst the former Eastern region. Are they from the north? So why are u saying that we should face the north. If the whole South wanted to opt out of Nigeria, who are the north to hold us back?

But Yorubas are snakes, just watch, when it seems like the igbos are going to be granted freedom, you will hear them talk from the otherside of the mouth, you will see them embracing Biafra as the truth but now that the odds are against the biafrans, they don't want to support the cause so that they don't lose at the end.
At the bolded, We don't need their stupid support, all that we have achieved this short period have been with the hatred from the SW and north and without their support so we dnt need it!!!

Yorubas, Snakes they are!!!

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by dreamworld: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by kuuljay(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
How come the most affected in terms of environmental degradation from oil activities and resources control don't shout more than igbos It's all greed grin grin grin grin waiting for insults from IPOB grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Knowledge9000:
It's no longer news that most of the oil and gas is in SE. They use SS as a distraction....to continue the divide and rule scheme. Pay attention to the oil fields in Rivers state on the map...is a coincidence that the oil fields are close to the border with Abia? The answer is simple...that part of Rivers was carved out of old Imo state which is present day Imo and Abia states. It's also not a coincidence that most of the oil fields in Rivers are in Igbo speaking areas...again they were carved out strategically from Old Imo state because of oil!

It is very obvious from the pictures..
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Ghost01(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Always looking for competitors and enemies where there isn't any. I tire for you people.

If you sincerely want to break out, then get on with it. You guys talk about getting out but seldom talk about how you intend to get out. Dey there dey lament say na Yoruba and Hausa no wan gree you leave while you leave the real business unattended.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by omoelesa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
News according to biaafruad.com

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Sunky200: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:

respect my brother, it reciprocate regardless of your differences.

should the ibo start giving due respect to whom it deserves, maybe, just maybe our voices will be one
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by chiefobdk(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Stop throwing tantrum likea child

so you insult a tribe and you want its people to fold their hands and watch,where does that happen

telling ibos that yorubas are their sworn hater and enemy is not enough to cause problem?

Do you even know what caused the holocaust during world war2 when hitler started a campaign of hate against jews

what happened at the end?

Yeah bro nothing lasts forever even nigeria

When that inevitable happens
the transaction of hate(if any) will go both ways

if ibos dont want to be ally with yoruba

they both make friends with any other nation they so desire

actually bro u 're a hypocrite. U claim Ur tribe was insulted by Nnamdi Kanu. but here u 're insulting Igbos.

what is ibo. It's Igbo
why is Igbo too hard for u to write
ehee Yoruba.
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Many of you lot lack basic comphrension skills
is there a lack of grey matter upstairs or are your thinking wheels clogged
did i claim or it happened,even the op acquiesed
where in my comments did insult igbos
yorrober?is that the best you can come up with,come on
what a bunch of petty lot
chiefobdk:

actually bro u 're a hypocrite. U claim Ur tribe was insulted by Nnamdi Kanu. but here u 're insulting Igbos.

what is ibo. It's Igbo
why is Igbo too hard for u to write
ehee Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by chiefobdk(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Many of you lot lack basic comphrension skills
is there an a lack of grey matter upstairs or are your thinking wheels clogged
did i claim or it happened,even the op acquiesed
where in my comments did insult igbos
yorrober?is that the best you can come up with,come on
what a bunch of petty lot

ibo is derogatory
it's Igbo
Re: The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
You should have just said that
peace
chiefobdk:

ibo is derogatory
it's Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The Newly Appointed NRC MD-Engr Okhiria / What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? / Osinbajo: Insecurity Increases Number Of Orphans, Widows In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.