Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval (686 Views)

I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved / I'm Afraid Of Getting Adsense Ban / Having Problems Getting Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by waikiki(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
please all advice would be appreciated.

especially those that did not buy their adsense account.
Re: To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by Opistorincos(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
just have original contents or if u do copy and paste ensure u have the culture of spinning the articles u copied plus a nice blog template and u re good to go
Re: To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by Charleschidera(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Opistorincos:
just have original contents or if u do copy and paste ensure u have the culture of spinning the articles u copied plus a nice blog template and u re good to go

Hello boss...

Pls review this my blog http://www.pearlgist..com

What do you think about the Template? It it good for applying for AdSense?

Thanks waiting for your reply
Re: To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by waikiki(m): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2016
if i was working at google, i wouldn't approve you.... find a more appealing template

Charleschidera:

Hello boss...

Pls review this my blog http://www.pearlgist..com

What do you think about the Template? It it good for applying for AdSense?

Thanks waiting for your reply

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Content For Your Site? Help / Get A Super Blogger Template / 2:1 Matrix P2p Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.