Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. (1526 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. by mybad: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello House,

Please I'm considering relocating to Europe to better my lot and that of my family.
After staying in Nigeria for all this time I think it's best to explore greener pastures for the sake of the generation coming after me.
I feel finances are a bit too slow here in Nigeria for the projects I desire to carry out in stipulated time.
Quality of life and education are also far from borderline.

I need information on travel to any of the following countries where I can start a new life,settle down to a career,business or study and make a good life.
1) United Kingdom
2) Netherlands
3) New Zealand
4) Australia
5) Austria

My profile information is as follows:-

Age range - 35 to 39
Religion - Islam
Tribe - Yoruba
Highest qualifications - MBA Finance option
Occupation - Oil/Gas
Years of experience - 10 years

I will appreciate all necessary information to make swift decision on this matter.
Requirements for the country in question should also be provided please.
Looking forward to your useful contractions.
Re: Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. by Arewa12: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
for me rule out netherland nd uk, Austria is till okay, buh visa tinz are quite complex,
Re: Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. by mybad: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Arewa12:
for me rule out netherland nd uk, Austria is till okay, buh visa tinz are quite complex,

How complex Bro?
Why should I rule out Netherlands and UK.
Let's have the details please.
Re: Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. by DisGuy: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Also agree to rule out UK, working permit rules are now so stringent and ever-changing that even companies willing to offer employment can't keep up.

I think Australia will be a good idea
Re: Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. by Arewa12: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2016
mybad:

How complex Bro?
Why should I rule out Netherlands and UK.
Let's have the details please.
netherlands the chances of getting employment u need a degree 4rm der country. Dat is d only means u can get employed in their country. Nd 4 Uk ma broda e no easy asin uk na die ask anybody, even d visa naw na war, nd u want to relocate wif family ur bank acc must b fat. If u wanna relocate wif ur family. go to canada
Re: Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. by Arewa12: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
DisGuy:
Also agree to rule out UK, working permit rules are now so stringent and ever-changing that even companies willing to offer employment can't keep up.

yea Australia is very good u can easily relocate ur family that true, i feel u bro

1 Like

Re: Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. by mybad: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
DisGuy:
Arewa12:

netherlands the chances of getting employment u need a degree 4rm der country. Dat is d only means u can get employed in their country. Nd 4 Uk ma broda e no easy asin uk na die ask anybody, even d visa naw na war, nd u want to relocate wif family ur bank acc must b fat. If u wanna relocate wif ur family. go to canada
Arewa12:
yea Australia is very good u can easily relocate ur family that true, i feel u bro

Hello Experts with experience and the Zeal that it takes.
Please let's kick start the crusade.
Kindly provide details and requirements I need for the process.
Looking forward to your response.

(1) (Reply)

Czech Student Visa Booking Appointment / BREAKING! Dead Bodies, Vehicle That Plunged Into Mining Pit Finally Recovered(px / 10 Top Happiest Countries To Live In The World 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.