Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,097 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 (65244 Views)

Poll: Should Mukina re-register with the fantasy league?

Yes: 32% (9 votes)
No: 25% (7 votes)
Only if she promises to change her team: 14% (4 votes)
Why she dey make yanga sef?: 28% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2009
story . .show us proof grin that you are galacticos grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by nonsrule(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
like what proof do u want? i ave my own league, the code is 111577-31393
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
Like your id card

driver's license if you nor get car . .your bicycle license

grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
Murky dont h8! tongue
When he was putting together his team, where were you
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
sharap tongue

i want to be sure grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
Of course its his!
He's already claimed responsibility for galacticos many weeks back. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2009
how are you so sure its not me? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2009
Exactly muki, I wanted to ask for the proof.

nonsrule, there is only 1 way you can proof it to me, and that way is by posting into the league forum on the fantasy site.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Bandely
You're ahead now. Seems you're my new leap-frogging partner. grin
Lemme watch how well you do next week.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hold it Criz! grin grin

Don't worry, I will sell murphy he is injured and get a better player, and what are you aiming/planning for next week?

By the way where is Tubabie? We were both close to each other but now when I look behind me I can't even see her. cool

And Davidylan, where is he? Haven't seen him on here for some time.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by nonsrule(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hello Sirs n Ma's, i have posted, if any other proof is needed, kindly advise. God bless.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
Okay.

You see I have some members here that are not performing very well, do you mind taking them on some lessons? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by nonsrule(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
lol, just a few of the things i do, might not work for everyone.

1. Never ever! make more than one transfer in a game week ( 4 points is not a joke) unless u are sure of getting it back.

2. Make sure you read the pundit section every week.

3. Develop the habit of adding players to your watchlist, it's a good way to keep a close look on players, think of them as your kids.

4. The Play Safe Rule (Bank on clean sheets): If u are sure say, any of the big teams will get a clean sheet on a game week, play two of their defenders/keeeper, it's a sure 12 points plus any bonus that might bless it. It's better to captain a defender/keeper that is certain to get a clean sheet than to captain a midfielder/striker dat we can't bank on getting a goal/assist dat week.

5. Money is the root of all games: Use game week transfer in's/out's to make money, you will need that much money towards the end of the season. This is my 7th and best year in this league and experience taught me that.

6. Belief: Believe in your players or team, i love chelsea and tottenham, i love fabregas, fall in love with a player/team and God will reward you for showing love.

7. More More More: Rooney's wife just gave birth, he thinks of the new kid while playing, so i won't pick him for now until the excitement dies, when they go for internationals and come back to training a day before the match, i don't pick them. Am opportuned to watch chelsea and arsenal trainings sometimes so it also gives me an edge on who is fit for the week or not.

Like i said earlier, these and many more are just personal views and should not be taken against me please. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
nonsrule:

1. Never ever! make more than one transfer in a game week ( 4 points is not a joke) unless u are sure of getting it back.

3. Develop the habit of adding players to your watchlist, it's a good way to keep a close look on players, think of them as your kids.

4. The Play Safe Rule (Bank on clean sheets): If u are sure say, any of the big teams will get a clean sheet on a game week, play two of their defenders/keeeper, it's a sure 12 points plus any bonus that might bless it. It's better to captain a defender/keeper that is certain to get a clean sheet than to captain a midfielder/striker dat we can't bank on getting a goal/assist dat week.

5. Money is the root of all games: Use game week transfer in's/out's to make money, you will need that much money towards the end of the season. This is my 7th and best year in this league and experience taught me that.

6. Belief: Believe in your players or team, i love chelsea and tottenham, i love fabregas, fall in love with a player/team and God will reward you for showing love.

7. More More More: Rooney's wife just gave birth, he thinks of the new kid while playing, so i won't pick him for now until the excitement dies, when they go for internationals and come back to training a day before the match, i don't pick them. Am opportuned to watch chelsea and arsenal trainings sometimes so it also gives me an edge on who is fit for the week or not.

Like i said earlier, these and many more are just personal views and should not be taken against me please. Thanks
noted!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
nonsrule:

Good good!
Muki oya where you dey?
Crizzle tongue Lalaboi, Tubabie, I don help una get Tutorial oooo grin grin
Borat you sef can join the league! grin
And Ibime lipsrsealed

tkb, you sef wan learn? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
Its cool, although i dont agree with number 4.
The 'if' there is as big as a house, cos you CANT be sure . . .
Overall, its cool.
Ibime has made 25 transfers already grin
Remove the free transfers and you have 16, so thats 64points lost on transfers! shocked grin
I've lost 40points on transfers, Chai! Ibime is a rotten influence sad
Murky, chamo, lailai see free tutorials o tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by chamotex(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
pseew angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
See all of them forming ''come and receive tutorial'', na una for don copy the thing sharp sharp. grin

@Bandely
Tubabie is still kicking somewhere close by. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tubabie(f): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
Crizzle I didnt see that angry grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
Maybe tubabie needs to read that up there. Looks like she's following rule no 1 to the letter! tongue
Galacticos i'm sorry but i cant stop making transfers grin sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Fuup(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
tubabie:

Crizzle I didnt see that angry grin grin

The offer is still on B
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2009
I am not reading nothing grin

seriously making notes like rafa benitez

grin grin grin grin

Chamotex
resign already grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Borat1: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2009
Happy birthday murky,
Wishing you wonderful celebrations and a nice time wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2009
Muki Happy birthday
many happy days ahead
much love

@Nosrule
are you galacticos?
chei!!
i don print am gum the thing to ma desk

me i agree i no sabi, i dey learn things everyday
thanks man grin

but wait o, ebe like say u be PRO for this thin o

Fuup
wassup my oga
where u dey since
what happened to our flat at the other end?
i hope Missy B isnt owin the landlady o grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2009
Muki Happy birthday
many happy days ahead
much love

Bros this your handshake don dey pass elbow angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You wan make I whooze you? I get temper o

Friendship nor reach that level. If agro catch you, Go grab edoyad nipples
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Bros this your handshake don dey pass elbow angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You wan make I whooze you? I get temper o

Friendship nor reach that level. If agro catch you, Go grab edoyad nipples
im very sorry sir
just wanted to greet her
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by wendoworld(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2009
@nonsrule omo where you dey since wey i dey look for tutorial since, Abeg make i copy d thing go study am because i wan win the stuff dis season o, But wait oo shey u talk say na ur 7th year be dis? Abi na my eye no see wel If na so na em be say u don become agbaya for d game be dat. At least we fit bargain, as u don tey 4 there na em be say u go get connection of people wey fit dash me some point u know undecided grin cool @muky o girl HAPPY hip hip hip HURRAY! Abeg wetin we dey use celebrate am now? At least share some groundnut and bread in the house make we for recognise ur presence of plus one cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Ibime(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2009
Today is Muki's birthday?

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
How old are you now. . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Fuup(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUKI
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE!!
LET LOOSES AND HAVE FUN
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Cristalz(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2009
Okay, letz drop/re-drop our birthday wishes for her here.

That way we don't get this thread off-topic. Una nor vex. wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Sauron1: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2009
Ibime:

Today is Muki's birthday?

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
How old are you now. . . .

Mukina2 should be 37 according to her last MRI scan.
Her son is in secondary school in Timbuktu. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2009
Cristalz:

See all of them forming ''come and receive tutorial'', na una for don copy the thing sharp sharp. grin

@Bandely
Tubabie is still kicking somewhere close by. grin
lol! Hope so the kicking no too difficult sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.