Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Swit D, I Love You Very Much - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Swit D, I Love You Very Much (4196 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / If U Nid A Huge D*i*c*k / Do Anybody Know Where U Can Get Swit Mummy In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
I admit it, Swit D, I love u very much brother and Im so sorry of all the wrong things Ive done to you. My love for you as a sister blossoms its because U are special and one of a kind. U made me feel special on nairaland and off Nairaland and u are the first person whom made me notice that Im one in a billion (apart from my bf)

A Naija guy like u should be made known to th rest of the world in order for people to realize and know that naija has actually nice decent people and that the country is not like what they are thinking.

I might have forggoten some details about you which made u upset with me but please bare in mind that everytime I pray the Rosary befoe going to bed, my prayer always goes to you for one decade.

I therefore tribute this love thread to you love. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by steve49ja(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
For realzzZ? what am i not knowing gab tongue
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2009
all these phantom threads are gettin out of hand.
na by force to create thread again?

na wa ooo
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
steve49ja:

For realzzZ? what am i not knowing gab tongue

Showing some love to my brother Steve. wink

OMO IBO:

all these phantom threads are gettin out of hand.
na by force to create thread again?

na wa ooo

This is for real cheesy
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by kolaoloye(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
@OMO IBO
Maybe you don't know Swit D, he is Chief Balogun of Osomo's in our kingdom.
A thread is not even enough to appreciate this beloved Chief. He has a good heart.
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by biola44: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2009
tell em! grin
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by chibaby5(f): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
and where is switD nwayz?. . . . ok lemmi go call him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by roblance: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
Gabry:

I admit it, Swit D, I love u very much brother and Im so sorry of all the wrong things Ive done to you. My love for you as a sister blossoms its because U are special and one of a kind. U made me feel special on nairaland and off Nairaland and u are the first person whom made me notice that Im one in a billion (apart from my bf)

A Naija guy like u should be made known to th rest of the world in order for people to realize and know that naija has actually nice decent people and that the country is not like what they are thinking.

I might have forggoten some details about you which made u upset with me but please bare in mind that everytime I pray the Rosary befoe going to bed, my prayer always goes to you for one decade.

gabby i hope mr T is seing all dis sha

I therefore tribute this love thread to you love. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Kelvinj(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
Wow! Cant blive any girl could profess her luv on NL. Gabry i like dat @least u no watz rite.
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by switD: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2009
Gabry:

I admit it, Swit D, I love u very much brother and Im so sorry of all the wrong things Ive done to you. My love for you  as a sister blossoms its because U are special and one of a kind. U made me feel special on nairaland and off Nairaland and u are the first person whom made me notice that Im one in a billion (apart from my bf)

I therefore tribute this love thread to you love.  kiss  kiss  kiss

I really don't know what to say, my heart is dancing right now . Thanks alot . You are so special to me . I never thot i cud be so romantic but you bring it out of me. You have taught me so much and I admire your strength. Though u might be wondering what is it dat u av taught me, but d truth is u av done for me . U ar d reason why i'm on NL today . For real, u made me join NL . Now, I can say you are the sole comforter to me, the only one who ever took the pain to understand me. So thank u so much for admiring me.  kiss kiss

dis song is specially dedicated to Gabry --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CGF_M4S-dw&feature=related

kola oloye:

@OMO IBO
A thread is not even enough to appreciate this beloved Chief. He has a good heart.

Oloye  shocked . Haba . lolz , oloye, we gat to talk ooo . i need to tell u something about kody

@Biola

Se u don 4get me , Abi ? u ran off bcuz of money 4 food, shey ?

I'm mad at u oooo  angry
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by switD: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
Gabry , u av done alot , i mean more dan just a lot . Ur one in a billion
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by roblance: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2009
stop dulling yur self ooooo
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2009
kola oloye:

@OMO IBO

U right sweety and u are one of them with a good heart as well wink

roblance:

gabby i hope mr T is seing all dis sha

Mr T was the one whom told me to make it up to D cause I hurt his feelings jor. smiley

Kelvinj:

Wow! Cant blive any girl could profess her luv on NL. Gabry i like dat @least u no watz rite.

Huh? Are u serious? Now Now. . . I think alot of people do profess their love here naa. smiley

swit D:

I really don't know what to say, my heart is dancing right now . Thanks alot . You are so special to me . I never thot i cud be so romantic but you bring it out of me. You have taught me so much and I admire your strength. Though u might be wondering what is it dat u av taught me, but d truth is u av done for me . U ar d reason why i'm on NL today . For real, u made me join NL . Now, I can say you are the sole comforter to me, the only one who ever took the pain to understand me. So thank u so much for admiring me.  kiss kiss

dis song is specially dedicated to Gabry --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CGF_M4S-dw&feature=related

swit D:

Gabry , u av done alot , i mean more dan just a lot . Ur one in a billion

shocked shocked shocked Awwww. . . . . cry cry cry How touching ooo. Thanks love. I will listen to it right now. kiss kiss kiss

I hope u are not angry with me no more? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Kelvinj(m): 2:23am On Jul 30, 2009
*Weepin wit tears of love*
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by daduke2k(m): 2:50am On Jul 30, 2009
Wow, dis luv is uhm.breakable
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2009
Kelvinj:

*Weepin wit tears of love*

grin grin grin

daduke2k:

Wow, dis luv is uhm.breakable

Correction! Unbreakable sisterly love! kiss
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by patwhizkid(f): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2009
Obo & Oko lust!
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Vuitton(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2009
Gabry:

Correction! Unbreakable sisterly love! kiss

My interpretation of all this = TOTO PADDY
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by switD: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2009
@Gabry

Sup ? How u doing ? Lyk i said b4 , My heart don dissolve . I'm smiling at u right now smiley smiley smiley
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Obo & Oko lust!

Sista, how can u say such things about me? Im heart broken now ooo shocked sad embarassed cry

Vuitton:

My interpretation of all this = TOTO PADDY

Ehem! Louie Vuitton, Abeg! Im standin right hia! angry

swit D:

@Gabry

Sup ? How u doing ? Lyk i said b4 , My heart don dissolve . I'm smiling at u right now smiley smiley smiley

Hey! Nice to meet you once again. Thank you jare. Im glad I made u smile. Hows work today?> Hows life? grin kiss
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Phemour: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2009
You too much
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by switD: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
Gabry:

Sista, how can u say such things about me? Im heart broken now ooo shocked sad embarassed cry

Some wordz are meant to be ignored, u wud av ignored dat sentence, rather dan saying something abt it .

Anywayz, me dey coolee. Missing u sha . Ow ya body ?
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by sexyLeamon(f): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2009
I agree switd is a darling
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2009
swit D:

Some wordz are meant to be ignored, u wud av ignored dat sentence, rather dan saying something abt it .

Anywayz, me dey coolee. Missing u sha . Ow ya body ?

hehehe! Its because Pat is my younger sister thats why I did not ignore her wink

Ive been sick but today Im getting better. Did not went to work for 3 days and had been sleeping alot because the medicine took effect on my Body system,

Hows everything? How's work? How life? wink kiss

sexyLeamon:

I agree switd is a darling

Thats right. grin
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by patwhizkid(f): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
Merci gabby! Long time, how are yu na?
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
Im fine. Pat, so which husband u want to confirm now for NL ? grin
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by patwhizkid(f): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry, i've had dis in ma mind since d day i met yu, but i was scared of saying it to your face. Plz gabby, i love yu pass my boyfriend. . .leave your boyfriend come be my babe. I want u to kmw dat u are d only apple on my tree, d sugar in my tea,  d butter in my bread, d cream in my coffee. Plz gabby, am on my knee. . .i want u to be my girlfriend. Plz gabby my swthrt, don't say no. I love yu pass my boyfriend. Mwaaaaah
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by switD: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
hehehehehe . Pat pat. no bust my belle wit laugh ooooooooo cheesy
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by Gabry(f): 3:51am On Aug 01, 2009
LMAO!!!!!!! grin grin grin This is hillarious. U dont start again yeye girl. grin tongue

D, wassup handsome? kiss
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by patwhizkid(f): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2009
Why are yu laffing na? Gabby my enchantress, i mean evry word of what am saying. I have never seen a wonderful and beautiful queen like u. . .u are one in a zillion. U are the only USB on my PC, d only flower in ma garden, d only fruit in ma fridg3.
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by patwhizkid(f): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2009
Plz mention anything thing u want, and i'll get it done within a second. I have left my boyfriend for yu already, plz just mention. I love yu so much my juicy love. . .i waz even awake all nite thinking about my queen gabby. I love u pass ma boyfri3nd. mwaaaaah
Re: Swit D, I Love You Very Much by switD: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2009
E yah sad . U sound pretty sweet. But gabry is not ready to dump me and she not even willing to dump me in zillion years to come cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Base Looking For A Wife / Nigerian Muslim Singles (and Married) This Is It / Beautiful Ladies Looking For Men For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.