Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Urgent Loan Needed To Pay Back With Interest. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Urgent Loan Needed To Pay Back With Interest. (918 Views)

Trailers Needed To Haul Goods To Kano / Logistics Firms Needed To Partner With An E-commerce Company / Supplier Of Nigeria Raw Cashew Nuts Needed To Take Up an Already Signed Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Needed To Pay Back With Interest. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please who can help me with a loan of 100k to pay back with interest by exartly a month from the day given.
I honestly don't have a collateral but with my bank details and bvn number I believe I have no we're to hide if I fail to pay back.

The truth is that I will pay back as promised with out any default and I will surprise you because I have good intentions and no hidden agenda.

Please quote me if you can assist me please, I need it before 12pm tomorrow Monday 4th of April.

Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Tanker For Hire Enquiry / I Need Nylon Sealing Machine. / I Can Give You My Euros For Your Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.