Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? (662 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by romeoetin(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Left to me, I think it's UBA. They virtually reply back in kees than an hour and tend to resolve your issue as soon as they can. Sometime last week, my card got seized by access bank ATM in FUTO. Thought I could get it bank but discovered I can't. I just wrote to UBA today via Facebook and in less than an hour, I got a call and it was blocked. cheesy Unlike some banks I know. Diamond bank takes about 2 days before giving you a reply

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by Dan42(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
I can never stop banking with GT. They are the most active, when you come to online customer service.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by gidimasters(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adunno
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by romeoetin(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dan42:
I can never stop banking with GT. They are the most active, when you come to online customer service.
I'm thinking of opening another account. So are you saying GT is very good
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by Dan42(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
romeoetin:
I'm thinking of opening another account. So are you saying GT is very good
Yes they are, try opening an account with them and thank me later.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by dimexy247(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
FCMB is the best. They deliver on time and at times in time even.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by dridowu: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fuvk StanbicIbtc bank ,3-5 working days will soon turn to a month. I have made physical complain, facebook complain, twitter complain, email yet unresolved .

Fvck stanbicIbtc bank
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by mosjames: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dan42:
You sabi.. that's the best bank in Africa.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by tobizkul(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
FCMB.... Don't trust Skye bank oo
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Customer Care? by Tobyshegz(m): 2:18am On Apr 05, 2016
..Mine is CBN, they offer the best customer-Bank relationship. thank me later.. I also have an a/c in IMF ..Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Glo Data Sale / Jumia Flash Sales: Get Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro For N26,900 +3gb Free Mtn Data Now! / Tecno W4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.