Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son (24127 Views)

Wizkid's Second Son, King Ayo Is All Grown Up / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by zuwwyy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
his name is not adaora o

lol i know
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by Ambless34(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't know y all dis stuff happen
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by gist4kidsblog: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
homesteady:

And you are not even ashamed of yourself? undecided
Chaii!

ur role model.. Linda ikeji still remain number 1 copy and paste blogger for 9ja... So oga park well....

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by zuwwyy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Trendy247:
BLOGGERS WITH COPY AND PASTE, UNA NO FIT EVEN CHANGE WRITEUP SMALL, EVEN THE MUMU OP sad
U FOR EVEN COPY LINDA NAME JOIN

lol abi oh
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by fine22: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
and he cant pay his house rent
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by Veektoria(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
I wonder how these babies born outta wedlock will feel when they grow up esp if the parents don't end up together. That 'ur mother isn't married to ur father' insult or even being called a bastard is killing.
But do they care about that? No. ??
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by midasinfinity: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
he's tru son of wizzy see as he dey hold mic. talent rus in d blood.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by arma: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
In a sane world or atleast d naija movies we watch, babies born out of wedlock are called bastards.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Asha.wo boy wiz kid doing what he does best with his small di.ck, I guess his foundation to send 1000 kids to school is his own numerous bastard children. Dead beat mo-fo.
He should should grow up and stop transmitting his bad genes of stunted growth to children.
Someone should castrate that dirty rat.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by ojo4life(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyCumHasDried:
I want to cum on his big forehead
shop sense
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by CheedyJ(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=babybrace post=44376104

I hope u av given birth already cos if u havent ur offspring's head, nose, ears could b worse

cute but why do they have a thing with headies or am i the only one that noticed that? [/quote]
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by engrdosmen01(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nice kid with pot belle
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by homesteady(m): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

ur role model.. Linda ikeji still remain number 1 copy and paste blogger for 9ja... So oga park well....

This just shows brain dead you are! You can't form a simple caption for a photo from your brain, and you wish to buy a banana island house from blogging! How do you expect to be successful?

She copies news and indicates their source, because we would definitely know she didn't write it because she is not that kind of Journalist!
But when it comes to simple things like giving captions, are you trying to say she also copies captions like you are shamelessly doing?
I know you might not have enough MB to get the pictures fresh from the source, but at least give your own captions!
Human beings can be so ungrateful, you are shamelessly stealing from someone and you are still casting aspersions on the same person! Sigh!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by Adedayo97(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2016
babybrace:
Aww, so cute but why do they have a thing with headies or am i the only one that noticed that?
abi nw....wetin eyes no go c
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by fuckpoverty(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm dis boy don dey turn 2face smal smal
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by gist4kidsblog: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2016
homesteady:

This just shows brain dead you are! You can't form a simple caption for a photo from your brain, and you wish to buy a banana island house from blogging! How do you expect to be successful?

She copies news and indicates their source, because we would definitely know she didn't write it because she is not that kind of Journalist!
But when it comes to simple things like giving captions, are you trying to say she also copies captions like you are shamelessly doing?
I know you might not have enough MB to get the pictures fresh from the source, but at least give your own captions!
Human beings can be so ungrateful, you are shamelessly stealing from someone and you are still casting aspersions on the same person! Sigh!

jobless guy why u come carry linda matter for head like dis.. abi na u dey Bleep dat her stinky punnaaaa.. na thunder go strike ur mind... id!ot
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

jobless guy why u come carry linda matter for head like dis.. abi na u dey Bleep dat her stinky punnaaaa.. na thunder go strike ur mind... id!ot

You are a cretin who unfortunately is also an uncouth, ungrateful savage!

Almost all your posts are direct imports from Linda's blog and you still have the despicable guts to rubbish her name!

I'm 100% sure you belong to those group of dullards who not only copy their neighbor's answers in exam, but go ahead to stupidly copy their names!

I should have put more consideration to that 'kids' in your moniker! My bad!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by zcee: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizzy! Baba striker cheesy grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son by gist4kidsblog: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
homesteady:

You are a cretin who unfortunately is also an uncouth, ungrateful savage!

Almost all your posts are direct imports from Linda's blog and you still have the despicable guts to rubbish her name!

I'm 100% sure you belong to those group of dullards who not only copy their neighbor's answers in exam, but go ahead to stupidly copy their names!

I should have put more consideration to that 'kids' in your moniker! My bad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine / BBNaija: Ali Nuhu Supports Efe (Photo) / Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday As She Dabs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.