Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Latter Rain Assembly Is 27 Years Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latter Rain Assembly Is 27 Years Today (772 Views)

The Early And The Latter Rain / The Sealing And The Latter Rain / Why I Pity President Buhari- El-rufai Speaking At Latter Rain Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latter Rain Assembly Is 27 Years Today by faithalabi(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Latter Rain Assembly celebrates 27years of age today April 03 2016, According to Pastor Tunde Bakare he started Latter Rain Church early 1989 with about 86 members, which has grown to thousands of member now. Latter Rain Assembly is a end time church preparing the people for the kingdom of God. Pastor Tunde Bakare has successfully obeyed to the calling of God for 27years now Pastoring Latter Rain Assembly.

Tunde Bakare has been fighting for the progress of this country Nigeria with his preachings, he diligently speak the truth. In Latter Rain Church Service today, pastor Tunde Bakare preached a topic "Championing The Cause Of A New Nigeria" where he mentioned some of the problem Nigeria is going through currently and the solution.

I prayed that God will keep strengthening his servent for his work.

Cc: lalasticlala , OAM4J , mynd44

Re: Latter Rain Assembly Is 27 Years Today by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
I felicitate with the real pastor of our time. A man who has refused to turn the pulpit into a business arena. Congrats sir.
Re: Latter Rain Assembly Is 27 Years Today by UyiIredia(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
That's nice. No longer a member but I still miss the place.

(1) (Reply)

The Two Kinds Of Righteousness And The Two Kinds Of Sins / We Never Actually Die: The Science Behind Eternal Consciousness / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/08/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.