Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Another Record By APC Led Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Record By APC Led Government (2952 Views)

Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Record By APC Led Government by Omooba77: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
The longest fuel queue in the world is found in Nigeria according to Guinness book of records. This is in APC and PMB government of the month of march 2016. The Change regime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Rudboy360(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by yarimo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Guinness book ko ogogoro book ni mtswww

1 Like

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by dam4wummy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Naija i hail oooo, una no fit carry last for anything including queue

5 Likes

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Omooba77: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
dam4wummy:
Naija i hail oooo, una no fit carry last for anything including queue

This filling station is Abuja

7 Likes

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by psucc(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
It takes innovation to break records and a heart to keep it.
How long will we be able to sustain that feat?
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by ShowYourCertificate: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Are you guys surprised? Am not. How can an illiterate govern a country as large as Nigeria? Buhari, the President cum Petroleum Minister, is a dullard......quote me anywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Flexherbal(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
That queue is really long.
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Vikkie14: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omooba77:

I N D E E D grin grin
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by ShowYourCertificate: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Obinoscopy and Lalasticlala come and see queue o. Una go fit go work tomorrow?
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by unclebee: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omooba let be patriotic enough, i wonder why u don't see anything good in your own country. Fuel scarcity and economic crisis in our country now is as result of bad governments in the past,we are even lucky to have someone like PMB at the helm of affairs others wise this country would have collapsed.Be patient !
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Omooba77: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
unclebee:
Omooba let be patriotic enough, i wonder why u don't see anything good in your own country. Fuel scarcity and economic crisis in our country now is as result of bad governments in the past,we are even lucky to have someone like PMB at the helm of affairs others wise this country would have collapsed.Be patient !

God bless you sir for being prophetic and it is good to defend your vote.I'm passionate about Nigeria,but woe unto him that sit at ease in Zion. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by tuniski: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
unclebee:
Buhari is part of that past. How then are we lucky? To be candid we are pathetic to have a blast from the rotten past as president today. Buhari ain't any messiah or solution rather an extension of what is wrong, isn't it obvious with d current poor state of things?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Omooba77: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
unclebee:
The problem with most of us is that we are blinded by sentiment..Today to get black market is not easy;the heat is unbearable;perishable foods are perishing and you want me to pretend all is well sir? Even Beremx is angry at PMB led government.. For how long are we going to blame GEJ? Check what is happening in Tanzania;government is to allievate the problem of people not to add to it,Exodus 2.....God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by HtwoOw: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
If the picture is actually from Nigeria

Ask yourselves why are the people willing to queue for that long?

Simple and honest answer , it's being sold at regular price

So before you write that stupid comment about how Buhari is making the country suffer

Think about Bovas, NNPc and other petrol stations all over the country that sell at regular price and those are the places you'll find that long queue
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omooba77:

That filling station is located along the airport road The Daura tyrant refused to go through that road when he was going to America, instead he used chopper to fly to airport. He knew that he may be stoned.

2 Likes

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by kay1one2(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
So before you write that stupid comment about how Buhari is making the country suffer
Think about Bovas, NNPc and other petrol stations all over the country that sell at regular price and those are the places you'll find that long queue

Yes the picture is from Nigeria, NNPC mega station in Zone 1 abuja to be precise.
And the camera didnt show you the whole queue which am sure is 5 times longer than that. In lagos here, people park their cars over night in filling stations hoping to buy early in the morning.

Your comment about price sounds ignorant. In lagos and abuja almost 99% of filling stations sell at 86.50. Please tell me if its a crime for residents of a city to buy fue; at normal price and why are you making it look as if they are queuing for a retail bonanza. It is their right.

The other states where fuel is sold at other prices, fuel goes as high as 180 naira per liter. So id ont understand why you would want to undermine the enormity of a long fuel queue on weekdays and working hours when people should be productive.

Even when there is no queue, buying fuel at 140 and above is a serious strain to the average nigerian citizen

2 Likes

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by BushidoBlue(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
HtwoOw:

If I say my mind now Seun dem go ban me again.
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by OKKO(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
HtwoOw:

#Trash
If u don't travel let me tell U that the pic is from Nigeria. That is the Abuja - Abaji - Lokoja dual carriage way-a super high way dualized by the same GEJ that U sit in your fathers pallor and blame much about somebody's inaction.

PMB's echaic policy, rigidity and cluelessness in modern economic reality that plugged us into this mess.

A. Naira will not be devalued under your watch yet the price in parallel market has doubled the official rate...are U an economist? Could U pass simple maths in SSCE? Do U know the merits of devaluation of Naira at that time or just a shear ego? Why not take advice from experts?

B. Your refineries are not working; so U import fuel, NNPC alone can not met the demand of local consumption, so independent marketer take up the remaining volume, yet U regulate the price below the profitable margin, yet U don't want to pay for the subsidy...moreover marketer access forex at double the official rate.

C. And somebody (a zombie) is saying that we should be grateful that "bovas and NNPC" are selling normal price, hence we should go and cue up...what percentage of filling stations in Nigeria belongs to Bovas and NNPC? Do they met the daily demand? Do U have NNPC filing station in Ur LGA and Ur village, don't people use fuel there? How many NNPC outlets are their in Ur state.

D. Suffering and smiling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by tomakint: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupid government doing stupid things and stupid Nigerians keep shouting "I stand with Buhari" stupidly!

2 Likes

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by SUBMARINE: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
CHAINNNNNNNN
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Achuwa1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2016

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
if u don't know wat to say then keep quiet..
Pdp handed the country in gud condition to apc,just tht pmb is an illiterate & dumb,,,he doesn't know what it takes to rule,even during his first rule,,it was idiargbon tht was running the affairs of governance,but idiargbon is late & osibanjo can't perform coz pmb relegating him to back sit but rather prefer El rufai.
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Xonology: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omooba77:
The longest fuel queue in the world is found in Nigeria according to Guinness book of records. This is in APC and PMB government of the month of march 2016. The Change regime.
This looks like Kubwa express road right? Passed there this afternoon and I can tell you, the queue is something else angry
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by HtwoOw: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin I have my own house

I visit Abuja to have fun, so don't e angry if I don't recognize the road your savior built

NNPC imports all fuel for now that's why subsidy was removed

I never talked about devaluation, I do not support that

Refineries worked fine the first 3 months until terrorists started vandalizing pipelines, fuel doesn't get to refinery there's nothing to refine

If NNPC is government owned is it the same with Bovas and others? My point is marketers are the ones making life hard for Nigerians,

If you check my signature you'll know that I know what I'm talking about

Dear WAILER kindly fuuuck off my mentions

Thank you
OKKO:

#Trash
If u don't travel let me tell U that the pic is from Nigeria. That is the Abuja - Abaji - Lokoja dual carriage way-a super high way dualized by the same GEJ that U sit in your fathers pallor and blame much about somebody's inaction.

PMB's echaic policy, rigidity and cluelessness in modern economic reality that plugged us into this mess.

A. Naira will not be devalued under your watch yet the price in parallel market has doubled the official rate...are U an economist? Could U pass simple maths in SSCE? Do U know the merits of devaluation of Naira at that time or just a shear ego? Why not take advice from experts?

B. Your refineries are not working; so U import fuel, NNPC alone can not met the demand of local consumption, so independent marketer take up the remaining volume, yet U regulate the price below the profitable margin, yet U don't want to pay for the subsidy...moreover marketer access forex at double the official rate.

C. And somebody (a zombie) is saying that we should be grateful that "bovas and NNPC" are selling normal price, hence we should go and cue up...what percentage of filling stations in Nigeria belongs to Bovas and NNPC? Do they met the daily demand? Do U have NNPC filing station in Ur LGA and Ur village, don't people use fuel there? How many NNPC outlets are their in Ur state.

D. Suffering and smiling
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by drss(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
dis one too small sef. wait n see wetin go happen for october dis year. by d time buari dullard is through with nigeria, zombies will kneel down n ask GEJ for forgiveness.
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Omooba77: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
HtwoOw:

Honesty is a scarce virtue;why must we subject ourselves to all these

1 Like

Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by HtwoOw: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
You ignorantly missed my point

Lagos enroute ibadan to EDE to osogbo to Akure, petrol sells for 220 or more, so what my comment was saying is that wherever that petrol station is, fuel is being sold at regular price . That's why the queue is that long

Since you didn't actually insult me., have a pleasant evening and next time understand a post before you quote
kay1one2:

Yes the picture is from Nigeria, NNPC mega station in Zone 1 abuja to be precise.
And the camera didnt show you the whole queue which am sure is 5 times longer than that. In lagos here, people park their cars over night in filling stations hoping to buy early in the morning.

Your comment about price sounds ignorant. In lagos and abuja almost 99% of filling stations sell at 86.50. Please tell me if its a crime for residents of a city to buy fue; at normal price and why are you making it look as if they are queuing for a retail bonanza. It is their right.

The other states where fuel is sold at other prices, fuel goes as high as 180 naira per liter. So id ont understand why you would want to undermine the enormity of a long fuel queue on weekdays and working hours when people should be productive.

Even when there is no queue, buying fuel at 140 and above is a serious strain to the average nigerian citizen
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by kay1one2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
You ignorantly missed my point
Lagos enroute ibadan to EDE to osogbo to Akure, petrol sells for 220 or more, so what my comment was saying is that wherever that petrol station is, fuel is being sold at regular price . That's why the queue is that long
Since you didn't actually insult me., have a pleasant evening and next time understand a post before you quote

So is it a good thing that fuel sells at 220? i dont understand your point sir.
There are horrible fuel queues around the country and where there arent fuel queues, fuel is exorbitantly priced.
Anyhow you look at it, the PMS situation is nothing to write home about and is a disaster. Do u disagree with that?
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by Jirate(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Change Indeed........ undecided
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by HtwoOw: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked oga, Park!!!!

kay1one2:

So is it a good thing that fuel sells at 220? i dont understand your point sir.
There are horrible fuel queues around the country and where there arent fuel queues, fuel is exorbitantly priced.
Anyhow you look at it, the PMS situation is nothing to write home about and is a disaster. Do u disagree with that?
Re: Another Record By APC Led Government by zuchyblink(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
even before opening the thread i knew it was going to be a negative thing. Everything about this change is negative

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Shell, Agip pipelines / Download Lagos State Development Plan / PDP Declares Amaechi Politically Dead As Another APC Chieftain Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.