Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period (1722 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by datswasup(f): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai. Guys.. Will u have sex with a girl on her period? WAJE SAID SHE has on moments with mo. Check the video on @datswasup on instagram
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by ourkobo: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will be back
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by cruzita(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided what is social media turning into?
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by ammyluv2002(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
Sodom
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by tolzy90(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Like WTF!
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by Afrok(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Proof or I don't believe both Op (source) and Waje (pics and video of her in her period and the man digging her red well) lipsrsealed
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by datswasup(f): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Afrok:
Proof or I don't believe both Op (source) and Waje (pics and video of her in her period and the man digging her red well) lipsrsealed
na she use her mouth talk am O.
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by Afrok(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
datswasup:
na she use her mouth talk am O.
haha... Op u know d drill nah, the picture of her mouth opening and closing during the interview or...... u know the rest cheesy
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by Walexsammy(m): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2016
datswasup:
Chai. Guys.. Will u have sex with a girl on her period? WAJE SAID SHE has on moments with mo. Check the video on @datswasup on instagram
yeah, I have...long time thou. and for 3weeks my jabulani refused to stand @ attention...buh thank goodness itz all in the past.. Wouldn't dare try it again oo
Re: Waje Admits That She Has Had Sex During Her Period by MrWhaley: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
Aunty,you nor dey tire?? Must you be on every thread?? cry

(1) (Reply)

Photo Gallery Of Stephanie Linus And Others At The Premiere Of Silvertown / Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] / Rahama Sadau Full Biography And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.