Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State (31894 Views)

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by francizy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
I blame the SE; SW; SS leaders, governors and people for this continued killings in their regions, they are all cowards

You made sense in your statement but let's be factual, how do you expect them to act when the military and police will always swoop in to arrests or even kill them when they stand up to defend themselves? How will they stand up and fight when the herdsmen perpetrate their heinous acts and go scot free while any others are quickly rounded up? Until this expired entity called Nigeria is restructured with power granted to individual states or regions, this menace will never stop..

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by francizy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
By the time the South-westerners & the South-easterners & the South-southerners & the middle-beltans unleash terror & declare war on the Fulani Herdsmen & their cows including their fura da nono hawking wives; then Buhari will understand that no sect or tribe has monopoly over violence.

How do you think those tribalistic, bigoted and childish regions will ever come together? They will never achieve it individually and they will never unite with one voice due to how they allowed bigotry to becloud their senses..

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
HalfTruth:
The land of the brave lmaooo.
No be NL Riverians dey claim Mile 12 can never happen in Rivers?

Funny you, atleast 10 of 12 dead must be fulanis.

Sincerely, Fulani herdsmen are a stroll in the park. There are more guns in the hands of Rivers citizens than in the whole SWest combined. Ask the armed forces, they are having a field day in Rivers. Regardless of APC or PDP, there are guns and ammunition everywhere.

The fulani herdmen can best be described as a minute inconvenience.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by Excellent7(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
cuteboy2:

76 farmers in Ebonyi were arrested by soldiers an detained for over 2 weeks because they protested the raping of their women and killing of farmers by herdsmen. They paid stiff bail to secure their freedom.

The charges were that they posses weapons. None of the herds men has even been questioned, talk less of being arrested. Meanwhile, the cattle herdsmen are walking free with their AK47s.

Prominent elites from SE, SS and SW are keeping a deafening silence on this herdsmen menace.

Nigeria we hail thee!!!

This is becoming very disturbing.
Worst still there seem to be apathy to this aggression from the government and the NGOs.
Maybe it will be interesting to boycott consuming there products and turning to other sources if protein like fish etc.
I
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
MahatmaGhandi:

You are very **** and uninformed. Let me educate you. In case your **** does not know, the last time the president was quizzed on the solution to the clashes between cattle herders and host communities his reply was that plans are been put in place to establish grazing areas all over nigeria. Put your **** to work and do some research on google ****. Who said they will start agitating for LGA immediately you simpleton that cannot see beyond his nose. I cannot but but feel sorry for your descendants. Quote me and prove me right ****
Are you done?
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by BraniacX(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Babzilla:

A very foolish assesment if ever there was one.. no wonder no one has deemed it fit to like this horseshit
1. If they were agitatingfor a local government why havent they done it since
2. these guys are nomads(check your dictionary) they have no home they do not belong to any statethey roam around thats where the problem lies.

And yet, they lay claim to a local government or two in plateau state undecided

Mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by excel4us: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
David Mark won under the PDP in Agatu, an Idoma territory and the fulanis attacks Agatu. Wike humiliates APC in Rivers State election and the fulanis attack again. Hmmmmm.

All these are happening because a certificateless dullard who's a tribalist is in power.
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by HalfTruth: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
thecardinal:
I try not to comment on threads like this. And if I may ask

who are my people? Secondly, do you think there is any

justification for gloating over something like this mile 12 or no mile 12

Lastly, if you don't get the message I was trying pass across, then

no problem. Cheers.

Me gloating over this? Eyin East, e sese bere ni. E never start yet for me to gloat. All of una wey dey rejoice when this maggots attack Yorubaland, dem never start for una.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by otokx(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
What did the Pastor do to the herdsmen?
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by HalfTruth: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Sincerely, Fulani herdsmen are a stroll in the park. There are more guns in the hands of Rivers citizens than in the whole SWest combined. Ask the armed forces, they are having a field day in Rivers. Regardless of APC or PDP, there are guns and ammunition everywhere.

I pray so. Make una use am next time grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by schoolfeez: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
these guys are just terrorist in fulanis clothings I bet you buhari know a lot about their activities .
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by loomer: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nairadays:
Herdsmen trek reach rivers state again?

OK I know they're everywhere you go like MTN, maybe people should stay away from their cows tackless of stealing them.

Hmmm na wa ooo God help us. These Fulani threat is becoming alarming.

So u believe the story say people thief fulani man cows?

Even cow wey no get owner, dem no dey steal am, come be fulani own

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
HalfTruth:

I pray so. Make una use am next time grin
Siddon there wetin you sabi? grin

Don't take my word for it but go to the community affected yourself, if truly fulani did attack then the one identified victim is the death the community are willing to have confirmed to portray themselves as the victims and the fulani's as the aggressors and the other unconfirmed deaths of which no corpses were recovered are definitely fulani's who would by now have abandoned their cattle and fled into the nearest military base or security establishment grin we no dey make mouth and beat chest like una lagosians when them dey oppress for mile 12. When buhari finally decides to establish grazing settlements, observe how many will be situated in the south south and how many will survive the first decade.

But sha, na suya flexing things go dey that community right now alongside the continuous mop up/hunt for errant fulani scalps grin
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
ONELGA people have really experienced so much violence from all angles. Peace remains the best option.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by thecardinal(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
HalfTruth:

Me gloating over this? Eyin East, e sese bere ni. E never start yet for me to gloat. All of una wey dey rejoice when this maggots attack Yorubaland, dem never start for una.
hmmm. My brother, eyin east? Don't allow ethnic bigotry deprive you of the

beauty of life. I have lived in at least 8 capital cities in this country

and I speak at least 2 Nigerian languages. Everything is not tribal

war. Don't be too quick to label people with ethnic tags. Do you

know which state I am from? No decent person, hausa, Igbo,

Yoruba , Edo, Igala will rejoice over evil. The peace of The LORD be

with you.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by wristbangle: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Stop babbling bro. Use it to unleash terror on them next they attack.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by toshmann(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
And Buhari's boys strike again.
Sai Cattle Rearers.

Until these people kill everybody in every state we won't realize that there is a secret power behind them.

Keep being soft on them bc ilike Buhari and APC.
And don't ask me what Buhari has got to do with this, bc this same buhari once went to Ibadan to go and pick a fight witj the oyo state governor then, with a high powered delegation and a contingent of ready fighters.
Today he is president, the killing has escalated and he is silent. His body language speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by ndcide(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na just boko haram dem be. I'm thinking we are using these herds men thing to cover up.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

There are more guns in the hands of cowardly cultists and militants who show their strength on innocent Rivers citizens. They have killed more than 200 people in ONELGA with cowardly PDP backing. My prayer is for them not to incur the wrath of herdsmen with their bad attitude of stealing cattle while innocent citizens die for their (cultists) sins.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by GANJAFARMER: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
wristbangle:
Oga Truckpusher, I thought your kinsmen said fulani herdsmen cannot dare attack SS region.

That aside, I feel what Ondo state enact on this useless fulani encroachment should be followed by other southern government. Enough is enough. sad

Where were u when the news gathered that these animals invaded some LGA's in Enugu state, abducted and even rape their women?
Lol, you have an information sustenance attitude that I must be jealous of , but here is the ugly truth - fulani herdsmen and their grand commander started very late . There are more guns and ammunitions in the Niger Delta ( rivers state) to hold nigeria to ransom than the entire south east and south west combined . That means for every 6 out of every 8 Niger Deltans you come across has arm , knows how to use it or knows where to get it when he needs it.
Fulani herdsmen are small fries as the backlash would attract greater consequences for them and their cows - We don't just make noise about it .
We lynch them quietly , no littering of dead bodies.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by ogene007: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/03/police-confirms-incidents-of-herdsmen-attack-in-rivers-state/
These Fulani herdsmen would bring a premature end to Buhari's government. They are really playing with fire. They seem to be turning Buhari into the most hated president in the history of this country. Anarchy is looming, and all right thinking northerners should advise Buhari to call this militia to order before they set up an intractable crisis that would be too late to contain. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
these mumu people value cows to humans?they are in the wrong state.
rivers is not benue.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogene007:

These Fulani herdsmen would bring a premature end to Buhari's government. They are really playing with fire. They seem to be turning Buhari into the most hated president in the history of this country. Anarchy is looming, and all right thinking northerners should advise Buhari to call this militia to order before they set up an intractable crisis that would be too late to contain. A word is enough for the wise.

Stop mentioning Buhari as the crisis has been there even during Obasanjo tenure. The herdsmen have nothing to lose as they have no country but are wanderers.

Buhari as President will do well in stopping what his predecessors could not. When he does you should appreciate instead of trying to link him with what preceded him by decades.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by ogene70: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
By the time the South-westerners & the South-easterners & the South-southerners & the middle-beltans unleash terror & declare war on the Fulani Herdsmen & their cows including their fura da nono hawking wives; then Buhari will understand that no sect or tribe has monopoly over violence.

if only these zones mentioned can form a united political front , I tell you Nigeria will take a better shape but the south west keeps closing her eyes to 'common reasoning' for reasons best known to them.
You can imagine the havoc infested by herdsmen yet the president doesn't find it necessary to give an open condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by HalfTruth: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
BraniacX:

Siddon there wetin you sabi? grin

Don't take my word for it but go to the community affected yourself, if truly fulani did attack then the one identified victim is the death the community are willing to have confirmed to portray themselves as the victims and the fulani's as the aggressors and the other unconfirmed deaths of which no corpses were recovered are definitely fulani's who would by now have abandoned their cattle and fled into the nearest military base or security establishment grin we no dey make mouth and beat chest like una lagosians when them dey oppress for mile 12. When buhari finally decides to establish grazing settlements, observe how many will be situated in the south south and how many will survive the first decade.

But sha, na suya flexing things go dey that community right now alongside the continuous mop up/hunt for errant fulani scalps grin

We hear you. Just use am next time.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by HalfTruth: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
thecardinal:
hmmm. My brother, eyin east? Don't allow ethnic bigotry deprive you of the

beauty of life. I have lived in at least 8 capital cities in this country

and I speak at least 2 Nigerian languages. Everything is not tribal

war. Don't be too quick to label people with ethnic tags. Do you

know which state I am from? No decent person, hausa, Igbo,

Yoruba , Edo, Igala will rejoice over evil. The peace of The LORD be

with you.

Even if you live in the moon, the nonsense you talk no concern me.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by HalfTruth: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
babydioku:
The best way to deal with people like these is to kill them secretly and hide their bodies since the federal government is arming and backing them.

Don't be an ibo coward. You go come kill peson at night come dey hide their body? Odiegwu lmao.
If Nnami Kanu prefers prison to Igboland, why you dey fear to show 'bravery' by killing them in daylight.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by dubemnaija: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
HalfTruth:

Trust a coward Igbo man to beat his chest louder than Osun's largest drum.

Nah! Igbos are not known to be cowards. It's their brothers from the west that are.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
wristbangle:
Oga Truckpusher, I thought your kinsmen said fulani herdsmen cannot dare attack SS region.

That aside, I feel what Ondo state enact on this useless fulani encroachment should be followed by other southern government. Enough is enough. sad

Where were u when the news gathered that these animals invaded some LGA's in Enugu state, abducted and even rape their women?
Don't mind him,maybe he was not yet born.
Re: Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State by HalfTruth: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abagworo:

There are more guns in the hands of cowardly cultists and militants who show their strength on innocent Rivers citizens. They have killed more than 200 people in ONELGA with cowardly PDP backing. My prayer is for them not to incur the wrath of herdsmen with their bad attitude of stealing cattle while innocent citizens die for their (cultists) sins.

Na so. Dem go call you Yoruba now.Which reminds me, where's Asiwere Dodoyokubo and his ragtag touts of militants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / 419 Yahaya's Confluence Rice: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.