Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (546 Views)

Advantages Of Marrying Woman With AS Genotype If You Are AA / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Lexit: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
1. Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on leave.

2. Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out.

3. All the house wives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs.

4. Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel.

5. No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off due to low ba3.

6. Browsing & downloading is faster than before because not many people are online.

7. Everyone sleeps very early now. No more late night movies.. Light no dey naa..

8. There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions.

9. Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies.

10. Even God Himself is very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones.
just as you haven't been online to chat
Abi I lie?
Re: Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by ourkobo: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will be back lolx

(1) (Reply)

Dad,are You Scared? / Be A Great Mum / Top Questions Pregnant Moms Love To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.