Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics (31736 Views)

Akure Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (photos) / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) / Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by cutekhalifa(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
and the dullard is busy taking selfie with Obama.....

shenge indeed

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by hungryboy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
rantmoniker:

Your level of poverty has really touched me.It appears you are so broke that you can no longer even pay attention to topics in threads before making comments. Do you accept egold?
bros, na only e-dollars and naira i dey accept
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by rantmoniker(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
hungryboy:
bros, na only e-dollars and naira i dey accept
That one hard o. Na only egold I get money now.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Eeroh95(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
My people will always continue to perish due to lack of knowledge.
I believe you would have done the same thing those people are doing if you were there
So shut the Bleep up
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
ayam waiting cool
Hope the picture changes your mentality .
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by hungryboy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
rantmoniker:
That one hard o. Na only egold I get money now.
bros, how dem dey take collect the egold sef?
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Sirmuel1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
here it is.. cool I hope this will change ur mind abt cool cash

Na bush meat be that
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stelvin101:
I wipe for my country. Baba please do something about this fuel and light issue. The hardship is becoming unbearable.
With this your kind English Baba will not do anything o.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by tonytony208(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:

If anything happens to them, their blood is on the neck of minister of petroleum. He failed in his duty to provide the commodity and subjected these people to find a way via this dangerous means.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
tonytony208:

If anything happens to them, their blood is on the neck of minister of petroleum. He failed in his duty to provide the commodity and subjected these people to find a way via this dangerous means.
minister of petroleum be chilling in his abode.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by tonytony208(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
minister of petroleum be chilling in his abode.

And what should that tell you?

It means he is an irresponsible he-goat.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by bigcil2(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
viviangist2:
Take a look at what fuel scarcity is causing in many parts of Nigeria, Although that's how some people behave even in Abundance of the so call Fuel, The Photos from the incident happened at Ibara, Abeokuta Nigeria this afternoon April 3rd 2016. A full loaded petrol tanker fell with some of its content spilling on the ground. Desperate Nigerians who are presently suffering the effects of the lingering fuel scarcity decided to scoop some of the spilled fuel into their jerry cans.

Source http://www.vivianplus.com/2016/04/fuelscarcity-nigerians-scoop-fuel-from.html
Vivian please stop this lies. I will break down that picture for you

That view is before you get to world oil at Okeilewo, you can see that the road has no demarcation or bridge.
Currently there's a bridge exactly on that spot for three years now, you can't be beside the cement sellers , the road now is too small for a tanker to fall "across". And lastly I live in Abeokuta.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by dTruth101: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2016
ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE!!! And the tribe can run their big mouths to claim "EDUCATED"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2016
My people perish because of lack of knowledge...
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Im with you on that...
dTruth101:
ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE!!! And the tribe can run their big mouths to claim "EDUCATED"
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by HARDBOI: 2:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:

God have mercy!..na human body roast like Bush meat so?...pls where did diz happen .?

diz pic kept me mute for over 5mins didn't kno wat to say.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by loomer: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:

If I hear say this na lack of knowledge.

Na poverty/suffering cos this one
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Kanyekels(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2016
alkines:
if fire outbrrak should happen now through friction pple we now start shouting PMB

Who else do we blame? Is because the commodity is scarce and costly...... I just bought a litre #250 yesterday after so many hours on the cue. You need to see the number of people trekking yesterday because there was no bus even for transport or see the how church was scanty yesterday because people can't afford to pay transport to church...... Do you want us to blame you?
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by chigoizie7(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:

In as much as those scooping the fuel are risking their lives.

But the pictures u pasted had nothing to do with making cool cash or not.

Those are the pictures of corps members, set ablaze while sleeping in their camps up north by boko haram
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
chigoizie7:

In as much as those scooping the fuel are risking their lives.

But the pictures u pasted had nothing to do with making cool cash or not.

Those are the pictures of corps members, set ablaze while sleeping in their camps up north by boko haram
why can't u people just have reasoning in life? Do u knw why I posted dat picture? Just sthutd fvck up if u dnt have any idea abt it!
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Juliuss01: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Young man, u can lie ehn!, it wasn't a petrol tanker, but a tanker loaded with diesel. Get ur info right next time.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Vince77:
Dafuq shocked shocked
lol. . . welcome to reality. see roasted humans.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by juman(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Useless country, useless "leaders".
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2016
It was a diesel tanker not a petrol tanker..... I was there yesterday
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by christinie(f): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abeokuta this is your change. Embrace it please.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms / Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.