Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,195 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) (37726 Views)

Waje Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday, With Lovely Picture / Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) by kristie26(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Ycee don dey go near am .....
Re: Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2016
ThatNaijaNigger:
uhmmm,who cares??
I do
And who the fùck are you?
Re: Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
undecided that guy close to her in the last pic,him eye no clear ooo,waje shift your daughter fast!!!
That's ycee jagaban
Re: Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) by tamertery(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
haibe:

Mom I'd love to f

my eyes! !! is dia anything like end tym MILF?
Re: Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) by Memphis357(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
tamertery:

bros no vex o... please what does milf stands for? thanks
Moms I Love F**k!
Re: Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) by chillingbabe: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
MhizterWalker:

The meaning of MILF is
M = Mum
I = I
L = Love
F = Bleep
Lol..thanks
Re: Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) by joefranky(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2016
cruzita:
undecided that guy close to her in the last pic,him eye no clear ooo,waje shift your daughter fast!!!
That's Ycee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Ned Nwoko’s Wife, Laila Unfollows Him And Co-wife Regina Daniels On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.