Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose (15722 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / Presidency Plotting To Destabilise My Administration, Fayose Alleges - Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Blazinraj01(f): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Really?
This feel like when you have an issue with someone and that person doesn't make a move but you feel uneasy pushing and anticipating the person to make a move.

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Generalkorex(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Smh...the wicked has no rest even when no one pursueth him.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Realhommie(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose is losing it gradually...

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by omron(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Ay man...... Na WA for you oooo

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by koladebrainiac(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Boring guy

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Akaujaa(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Is this Fayose okay? You insult Buhari, yet he doesn't reply and you continue to rant and contradict yourself. Isn't that foolishnesses?

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by adanny01(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Attention seeker. He has so far been ignored but has decided to transform himself to the victim.

Very soon Fayose will go hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Iyaju(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2016
amdoyin82:
Dis man is a fool..
Shut up your mouth, you are the real fool. Highly respected Idiot tongue
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Adeoba10(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2016
g
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by northernboy: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
olutunde12:

It takes wisdom to know things like this. Can you tell us why buhari is running after the members of ekiti state house of assembly?
go ask ya PAPA

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by popcykaylah(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
When a man talks too much..he begins to yarn nonsense...everything good na im make mad man gather load..we don pack mad man join governors

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by martineverest(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
U are targeting yourself; nobody is after you...u are trying to make yourself popular like milky mouse bruce

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Leke001: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
of those insulting Fayose,how many of you are from Ekiti?...APC supporters,all I see in you and your leaders is violence.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Tinyemeka(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2016
cute9ja:

“The All Progressives Congress deceived the country. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,” he stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/04/im-target-of-buharis-administration.html
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by sweetilicious(f): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2016
If this will make him utilise the available resources for development,then its good!
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2016
He;s just a smart-arse noisemaker, and a cunning one too. Now Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is his mentor? Funny guy

I only pity the ones shouting for him and changing his ethnicity
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by youngeagle(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose the nightmare of Zombies
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2016
If you think you are a target why then do you keep drawing attention to yourself?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by lukency(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2016
U re just a rat who want 2 compete with an elephant.Pmb is far ahead of u area boy.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Rudboy360(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Novaworld:
Fayose, Osokomole!!!

Like him or hate him, his contributions are essential ingredients for this democratic process. It's an integral part of it, so as to put the government in check.

Abeg, who is the President of West Germany?
Tom West
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by eleko1: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Is it until we are from Ekiti b4 we talk abi?Wot sort of flyover/airport ur gov dey construct there?I knw Ekiti inside out/ur Man is nice but he's a fraudster.
Leke001:
of those insulting Fayose,how many of you are from Ekiti?...APC supporters,all I see in you and your leaders is violence.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Aroh48(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
I love critics
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by marv1: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
cute9ja:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday identified himself as a target of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for what he linked to his unrelenting criticism of the President’s policies.

He added that the realisation made him to be cautious of his dealings in office.

The governor, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Lagos, noted that he had started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn and invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of the project from the outset.

Fayose said, “I have started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn. I have also invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of it, because I know I am a target of the current administration.

“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

“Criticising the President should not make an enemy. We will sue the government. We learnt this from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is always in court either by proxy or direct. You cannot keep arresting my principal officers and members of my state House of Assembly.”

The governor also urged the President to devalue the naira without further delay, adding that he blamed him for the current economic woes in the country.

“The All Progressives Congress deceived us. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,” he stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/04/im-target-of-buharis-administration.html
No wonder fayose is a bad manager, a talkative, a deceiver and a pretender. He wants pmb to normalise everything at once within a yr after 16 yrs of decay yet he can not normalise things in his state by paying workers salaries from january 2016. Shameless gov. What is the common sense of building an expensive flyover when u have not paid salaries of 3mnths. Moreover a flyover that should not be more than 3Billion at most. In Ogun state Amosu built one km flyover with 750million and fayose wants to build 2.7km with 5.7 billion. Fayose is a epitome of misplaced priorities. Shameless gov.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by frankwyte: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2016
I've picked keen interest with what Gov Fayose is saying; the are cogent with infallible proves! Non from the APC has been man enough to challenge him or refute this damning proves; all we hear is calling him names with no decorum. If APC was not ready for the big stage while not quit before we are all killed in this country.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by macof(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2016
IyaIode:
Fayose since last year you have been attacking buhari, there hasn't been a single reply from the president or his party, you no dey tire?

common sense will tell you that all the arrests and intimidation of ekiti state assembly members is a reply from the president
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Horlufemi(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose and paranoia.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by neonly: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
I jst like dis man Fayose
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Burger01(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
mankan2k7:
Fayose for President-2019
Lol. Daydreamer cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by usa33: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2016
fayose should stop creating a sympathetic atmosphere for himself and b ashamed of himself. countless tyms he criticised Mr. President but the gentle man has never for once said anything. if fayose not ashame? cos of his too much noise even a small boy callsbhim VAGABOND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Iyana Odo – LASU (video) / Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant / Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.