Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad (647 Views)

Things To Consider Before Choosing Your Project Topic / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos / 4 Things To Do If This Year's Admission Did Not Favour You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad by wunmi590(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
1. Money: One of the things you have to consider while reasoning to study abroad is money, it really play major role in giving you the type of certificate you want, I love this course, I will love to study nursing is not by mouth, it is your pocket that matters.

2. Course: I have a lot of people who studied abroad and are back home, they are still sitting down at home with their certificate, what matter most is before traveling abroad to study, make sure you study the environment very well and see the kind of courses that are most sought for before embarking on the journey to study abroad.

3. Acceptability: Another one is your course must be sound to be able to attract organizational traffic, you traveled abroad to study and you are studying some course that cannot even attract organizational traffic in Nigeria.

4. Popularity of school: Not all schools that are in abroad that are well recognized, so while choosing school to study, make sure they are popular enough to get you your desired job pull organizational traffic.

cc: Mod, lalasticlala please help move to frontpage to inform people

Re: Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad by Shankylil: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
U speak d fact!Pls tell them oh
Re: Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad by datola: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Availability of dollar nko. You might have money and find it difficult to convert it to dollar.
Re: Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad by wunmi590(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shankylil:
U speak d fact!Pls tell them oh

That's just the plain truth, but some people, just look down on you as if you are saying jaggons, all what they want is just to travel abroad and study and come back home
Re: Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad by wunmi590(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
datola:
Availability of dollar nko. You might have money and find it difficult to convert it to dollar.

Yes your are right
Re: Four(4) Things You Need To Consider Before Leaving Nigeria To Study Abroad by GLOBALINF: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
FACT wink

(1) (Reply)

LASU To Convocate 17,695 At 20th Convocation / Should I Leave Hnd To Start Afresh With Degree? Please Help Me!!! / Earn With Me | Make Money Online And Take 50% RCB!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.