Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. (45779 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Sonsquest: 1:18am On Apr 04, 2016
emperorchedda:
chaiiiii
See as you fall your hand all because of I Too Know

Rolls royce 'ghost' is nicknamed phantom. Phantom means Ghost

I Too Know no go kill us

You are very wrong. They are two different cars. Ghost is a baby Royce while Phantom is an upgrade. Ghost is an upgrade of BME 7 series if you must know. Here are the specs.

Rolls Royce Phantom Specifications
Type - 6749cc V12, 6-speed Auto
Max Power - 460PS @ 5350rpm
Max Torque - 720Nm @ 3500rpm
LxWxH (mm) - 5834x1989x1633 mm
Top Speed - 240kmph
Price - 600,000 USD

Rolls Royce Ghost Specifications
Type - Twin-turbo 6592cc V12, 8-speed Auto
Max Power - 570PS @ 5250rpm
Max Torque - 780Nm @ 1500rpm
LxWxH (mm) - 5399x1948x1550 mm
Top Speed - 250kmph
Price - 400,000 USD
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Aarenasbaba:
Eso jinadu
Gbam. You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by esoorita: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2016
emperorchedda:
chaiiiii
See as you fall your hand all because of I Too Know

Rolls royce 'ghost' is nicknamed phantom. Phantom means Ghost

I Too Know no go kill us

Sorry mate, the joke is on you.Rolls Royce Ghost is a different model to Rolls Royce Phantom. You know too little.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by October1960: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Works for his money? What businesses might I ask? I think we all need to be enlightened.

birmingham04:
Mind you Senator Buruji did not steal our money he has never been in the corridors of power,this is first time in govt seat. He works for his money.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Cholison(m): 4:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Distinguish senator Buruji is due to leave for the United States of America on a course in legislative advocacy shortly. Thank God for him oo.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by 100Cents: 4:55am On Apr 04, 2016
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]When did a Rolls Royce Ghost become a Phantom?

Amaghihe everywhere
[/size]

Nigerian journalists are the dullest .
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2016
stomach infrastructure
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Cholison:
Distinguish senator Buruji is due to leave for the United States of America on a course in legislative advocacy shortly. Thank God for him oo.

Unless the course will be held at a correctional facility grin
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by esoorita: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2016
CastedDude:
Pictured is Senator Buruji Kashamu, the federal lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District -surrounded by able-bodied security men at an event in Ogun state. The senator's exotic Rolls-Royce Phantom caused quite a scene -as it was the center of attraction at the event.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/caption-this-photo-of-senator-buruji.html

I can't understand the reason why Nigerians are fixated about owning exotic and stupendously expensive cars just to show off to their 'poverty ravaged' countrymen. Whenever I'm in Nigeria, I see more Rolls Royce on the road in Nigeria than the U.K irrespective of the fact that Rolls Royce is manufactured in Crewe England. Rolls Royce is an expensive and symbol of status car. Something must be fundamentally wrong with our country if we are generating 2050 megawatts of electricity (which is less than the power consumption of all the airports in the U.K.) Mind you the population of the U.K is 65 million compared with Nigeria's 170 million. Something must be terribly wrong with our country if we cannot afford to build at least one 'state of the art' hospital in each state of the federation. Something must be extremely wrong with our country if our educational institutions are so run down that the only solution we can adopt is to send our kids to the developed countries for education. I can say without any fear of exaggeration that majority of Nigerian students in the western countries are sponsored by their parents with stolen funds. The kids of the ordinary but honest Nigerians are consigned to the scrap heap of the comatose educational system. Nigerian road network is nothing to write home about.
With all the above highlighted problems in Nigeria, how can you justify the crass display of wealth by individuals that have no verifiable means of income? In the western world, you cannot be cruising around in luxurious cars without a visible means of income with adequate tax returns to show for your wealth. I'm very sure that most of the so called rich men in Nigeria don't pay tax because they cannot account impeccably for the source of their wealth and yet they have the audacity to flaunt their ill gotten wealth while the ignorant people hail and worship them.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2016
END TIME BELLE LEADING WAY FOR ENDTIME SENATOR...
CastedDude:
when stomach leads the way
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by dmuchwells(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2016
You guys talk anyhow when you don't know is story.. Kasham buruji is a rich man.. He has help people in is local government even before coming into politics..... After a man called popoola in ijebu local government... Kasham is the next.....
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Kingbusssy(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2016
CastedDude:
when stomach leads the way
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Henovy: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Xposer:
see all the stolen money...very visible in his stomach
Stolen money? Point of correction- drug money. Lol
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Ghost447(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:
Drug dealer!!!!!!!!
As if you would not do same or worse. Arrest and prosecute him Na.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Henovy: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Ayanko:
[color=#006600][/color] The man no steal money.
True talk. Drug money instead aka cocaine, heroin etc. Naija too dey worship criminals!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by realnas(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2016
chocolateme:
The pregnancy is due, his water will break at any moment from now.
Someone please get the midwives
*faints*
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Ibro2005: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2016
After all the cases btw him and NDLEA, he still get these security?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by eyinjuege: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Xposer:
see all the stolen money...very visible in his stomach

This guy has never been in public office prior to this dispensation I think. He's always been rich, not from government coffers but from drug deals as it was rumored o.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Well that's no roll Royce phantom that's a rolls Royce ghost
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by tottinova: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2016
CastedDude:
Pictured is Senator Buruji Kashamu, the federal lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District -surrounded by able-bodied security men at an event in Ogun state. The senator's exotic Rolls-Royce Phantom caused quite a scene -as it was the center of attraction at the event.

See how he smells of stolen naira notes
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by aspirebig: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2016
hedonistic:

Why the money never miss road come your domot na. Make I hear say you redirect am to the rightful destination. Yimu. Bad belle oshi.

Who is this? Dem send you? I said money miss road. Well,obviously he is your benefactor. Rubbish. Is only in Nigeria, Politician buy and show off expensive cars shamelessly in midst of abject poverty ravaging the people he claim to represent, see stomach.

Does that picture make sense to you? Ozwor.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2016
CastedDude:

The OSUN drug cartel
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Exponental(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2016
chocolateme:
The pregnancy is due, his water will break at any moment from now.
Someone please get the midwives
u mean midhusbands.... lolz
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by djraymy(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2016
are these security gvt. Approved?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Iyalla1987(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2016
The Drug Lord Sinator
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by VitaminB12(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Keep fit....

Imo 2019
Am solidly behind you Sir

2019 awaits you

Nwafo Ikeduru speaking
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by habsydiamond(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Naija with all this jeko jeko politicians. Why do u need bodyguards, that's because you have done something bad. If not u should be free to move around alone as foreign politicians dey do. And never forget Abacha get bodyguards pass you on the day he died oo. Make una do well oooo.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Misternas89(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
In Olamide's voice; afobaje ni mi Buruji kashamu cool
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by AreaFada2: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2016
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]When did a Rolls Royce Ghost become a Phantom?

Amaghihe everywhere
[/size]

This is Ghost. Ghost is like hundred years old in existence. Phantom barely 15 years old.

Although, a ghost and a phantom mean same thing.

In French, ghost/spirit is actually called "fantôme". But spirit in a positive sense is preferably called "esprit". E.g. Holy Ghost = Saint Esprit or Saint-Esprit.Many words came through French (during about 300 years the French Normans ruled England from 1066AD) from Latin into English. grin

Again, for SSCE/Jambites reading on NL. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by akanbiaa(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2016
YoursGEJ:
When you finally make am and are returning to your village grin grin grin

BTW I thought NDLEA was supposed to arrest this man a while back
Its America that wants him not Nigeria
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Jaquar456: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2016
esoorita:

I can't understand the reason why Nigerians are fixated to owning exotic and stupendously expensive cars just to show off to their 'poverty ravaged' countrymen. Whenever I'm in Nigeria, I see more Rolls Royce on the road in Nigeria than the U.K irrespective of the fact that Rolls Royce is manufactured in Crewe England. Rolls Royce is an expensive and symbol of status car. Something must be fundamentally wrong with our country if we are generating 2050 megawatts of electricity (which is less than the power consumption of all the airports in the U.K.) Mind you the population of the U.K is 65 million compared with Nigeria's 170 million. Something must be terribly wrong with our country if we cannot afford to build at least one 'state of the art' hospital in each state of the federation. Something must be extremely wrong with our country if our educational institutions are so run down that the only solution we can adopt is to send our kids to the developed countries for education. I can say without any fear of exaggeration that majority of Nigerian students in the western countries are sponsored by their parents with stolen funds. The kids of the ordinary but honest Nigerians are consigned to the scrap heap of the comatose educational system. Nigerian road network is nothing to write home about.
With all the above highlighted problems in Nigeria, how can you justify the crass display of wealth by individuals that have no verifiable means of income? In the western world, you cannot be cruising around in luxurious cars without a visible means of income with adequate tax returns to show for your wealth. I'm very sure that most of the so called rich men in Nigeria don't pay tax because they cannot account impeccably for the source of their wealth and yet they have the audacity to flaunt their ill gotten wealth while the ignorant people hail and worship them.

The only sensible comment on this thread. Well done, bro.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. by Jaquar456: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2016
esoorita:

I can't understand the reason why Nigerians are fixated to owning exotic and stupendously expensive cars just to show off to their 'poverty ravaged' countrymen. Whenever I'm in Nigeria, I see more Rolls Royce on the road in Nigeria than the U.K irrespective of the fact that Rolls Royce is manufactured in Crewe England. Rolls Royce is an expensive and symbol of status car. Something must be fundamentally wrong with our country if we are generating 2050 megawatts of electricity (which is less than the power consumption of all the airports in the U.K.) Mind you the population of the U.K is 65 million compared with Nigeria's 170 million. Something must be terribly wrong with our country if we cannot afford to build at least one 'state of the art' hospital in each state of the federation. Something must be extremely wrong with our country if our educational institutions are so run down that the only solution we can adopt is to send our kids to the developed countries for education. I can say without any fear of exaggeration that majority of Nigerian students in the western countries are sponsored by their parents with stolen funds. The kids of the ordinary but honest Nigerians are consigned to the scrap heap of the comatose educational system. Nigerian road network is nothing to write home about.

The only sensible comment on this thread. Well done, bro. Some shall individuals are here just debating what model of rollsroyce that is bought with their sweat and blood used to sustain these thieving legislators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.