Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Top Apps For Every Student Must Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Apps For Every Student Must Have (1956 Views)

Best Apps Every Student Should Have / Need Advice On Top Apps To Download On My Infinite Hot Note / Top Apps That Drains Your Android Battery That Cant Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by smartbingari(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Malmaths
This is one of my favorite app its for science
Students it the app that help me in my calculus
It solve and show step of almost all maths equation
It's an app that you should try.

Studyinbundapest

Now you can apply and process your student visa yourself #Say No to University Agents! by doing it yourself using Studyinbudapest & Studyineurope Mobile App.

The excitement of getting admission letters at educational fairs is a "great feeling" for you or your family who want to see you succeed academically but it's just one of those many lengthy processes Involved in actualizing your dream to study abroad, getting a student job and settling down at your new study destination.

In an already saturated educational fair market, which has an estimated 100 fairs conducted each academic year across various cities in Nigeria ranging from Study in USA, Canada, UK and Europe.

How does a student avoid unreliable school agents, visa denials, and save more money on high tuition fees?

Studyinbudapest Mobile App is a simple process where students apply for their admission by simply providing application details, take or select a photo of their transcript (or school certificate) and click the apply button through the mobile app, and the university get notified instantly , admissions are processed immediately, admitted students get the option to select the travel assistance package which includes accommodation, scheduling of an airport taxi, student health insurance, flight information, student jobs ,visa appointment in app , track their admission letter (once accepted into the university), city guide & tourist info as push notifications. Students also have the ability to communicate directly to the university and not middle men or university agents and the university on the other hand can communicate directly to the students.

Click here to DOWNLOAD & Register through the mobile app:

Apple ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/studyinbudapest.com-mobile/id1040772034?ls=1&mt=8

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.appb9a1b4a732fa&hl=en

Blackberry App world: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59954047/?lang=en&countrycode=HU

Amazon:

To get more information:

www.studyinbudapest.com

www.facebook.com/studyingbudapest

Toscanytech Apps

This developer is on developing educational app you can check the app series
Complete Physics
Complete Chemistry
Complete Biology
Complete English
Complete Mathematics etc

Check out the app here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=ToscanyTech&hl=en_GB

Oxford Advance Learner A-Z+

This free download gives you 100 sample entries from the OALD 8th edition. You will not be able to cross-refer from these entries to other words that are in the full dictionary. To have access to the full dictionary you will need to buy it via in-app purchase.

Improve your English language skills with the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary. Understand what words mean. Learn how to say them. Know how to use them.

Re: Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by joey150(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Do they use internet?

Youtube na my best educational base after boring lectures and un-understandable handouts..pluus after the over-sabi's no fit explain or no wan gree say dem no sabi am .
Anyway I'll check them out. Ose!

1 Like

Re: Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by smartbingari(m): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2016
joey150:
Do they use internet?

Youtube na my best educational base after boring lectures and un-understandable handouts..pluus after the over-sabi's no fit explain or no wan gree say dem no sabi am .
Anyway I'll check them out. Ose!

No the are all offline
Re: Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by bolaji73(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2016
smartbingari:

No the are all offline
likewise the Oxford Advance learner? cos most of the oxford dictionary I downloaded from play store playstore are incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by kolexepana: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
A student need to have Boom player and other interesting apps too too cos 'all work and no play makes jack a dull boy' grin
Re: Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by smartbingari(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
kolexepana:
A student need to have Boom player and other interesting apps too too cos 'all work and no play makes jack a dull boy' grin

Lol
Re: Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by Abumilla(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
I love this app, I will be happy if the developer can develop an app on microbiology or is there any good app on microbiology that can be suggested to me. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Top Apps For Every Student Must Have by hkey(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
No one has even method the best math solving android app
PhotoMath Android App
Photomath is the world's smartest camera calculator and math assistant! Simply point your camera toward a math problem and Photomath will magically show the result with a detailed step-by-step solution.
Photomath provides:
• Lightning-fast camera calculator
• Powerful math keyboard
• Step-by-step solution
Photomath supports:
• Arithmetics
• Fractions
• Decimal numbers
• Linear equations
• Equation systems
• Several functions like logarithms
Read instructions and download herehttp://www.helyzakande.com/2016/02/how-to-solve-mathematical-problems-by.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Upcoming Infinix X556 The Infinix Hot 4? / A Nairalanders Review Of The Itel It1556 / How A Friend Replaced His Hot 2 2200mah Batt With A 6000mah Batt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.