Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! (1730 Views)

Signs That You Are Completely Addicted To Your Phone / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? / N'lander Cries Out"am Addicted To 8ball Pool Game,and Its Draining My Pocket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by OVI75(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I hope you Are Coping with the Hard times Occasioned By Lack Of PMS and other Unpalatable things happening Around.let me cut to the Chase.

Well Two Months back I created A thread Asking Nairalanders to name Game apps they wre Addicted to well I gat Several recommendations one of which was 8ball pool, since am Such a person that loves Pool a lot.
Now in this game Usually played By two or More person as One On one Or tournament is such that requires Staking of Pool coins without which a player can't play.Now if a player is short of Coins He/she is offered to Buy using Your Debit or credit card,the former been my Choice.fast forward Two months I came to discover That I have spent Over #8000 in just the last week in making what they term In app Purchase(pool coins)Which I would loose very Quickly,only to discover that some of this Players Would normally hack this game to Cheat on an opponent In an ongoing game mostly done By the Pakistanis Who play the Pool a lot.now I Have tried Severally To Hack the Game developed By Miniclip.com to no avail.truth is A Good Phone With Good Battery(The Gionee Marathon 5)Would Not be Fun when I cant use It to play My most loved Game.
Thus am appealing To the Tweaking Pros and geeks Of Nairalanders to help me out With Any app Hacking

Forgive my Epistle I believe My Problem Would be Solved Better If My Seniors have a Firm Grasp of what it is.

Much love Frm me to Ya all

Super Lallasticlalla Abeg Help Your Brother Fp

Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by gidimasters(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Uninstall The Game, else u will steal to buy d coins later
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by kingDELE(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
U beta uninstall d game b4 it will make u sell yur phone to pay debt
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by Worksunlimited: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Search for the cracked version via Google...
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by kizolo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jeeez! That game is damn addictive, I also have it in my phone. Can't go a day without opening the game app, it's unbelievable that I ditched badass HD games like asphalt 8, MC 4, GTA, MK etc for this game.
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Was formerly addicted to it too..Then came clash of clans(This one worst cry) grin

1 Like

Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by tunex4christ(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Naija Blazers currently recruiting loyal members..Any town hall level is accepted..Just search "Naija blazers".. Ready to help if ur a new player...will b waitn 4 you
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by tunex4christ(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lets build together.."Naija Blazers"
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by Deeni131: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
I started the game some weeks ago on my z30, the game is fantastic, I really love the fact that u can play with an opponents from other site of the world Live. it has good networks. I would love to know how to cheat on this game too.
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by Kizyte(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
OVI75:
.... Thus am appealing To the Tweaking Pros and geeks Of Nairalanders to help me out With Any app Hacking

Very addictive and interesting game, but I've never purchased in-app stuffs with my real dough. I almost received za ban tryna hack za game grin

Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by Codes151(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Still addicted to the game?
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by jahid1122: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Post your ads online for free. Join SellersNG and start advertising your services. It is really safe and effective.
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by bennito: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Howsway:
If you need a huge amount of coins for a very low price, I got you. Just hit me up on 08157952551.

I have millions of legit coin, we will start by adding each other and then losing each game till we hit the stated coin!
4year old post u go dig up to market ur coin, where were u 4 years ago that it was needed?
Re: Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! by stupidmod3: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
OVI75:
Hello Nairalanders, I hope you Are Coping with the Hard times Occasioned By Lack Of PMS and other Unpalatable things happening Around.let me cut to the Chase.

Well Two Months back I created A thread Asking Nairalanders to name Game apps they wre Addicted to well I gat Several recommendations one of which was 8ball pool, since am Such a person that loves Pool a lot.
Now in this game Usually played By two or More person as One On one Or tournament is such that requires Staking of Pool coins without which a player can't play.Now if a player is short of Coins He/she is offered to Buy using Your Debit or credit card,the former been my Choice.fast forward Two months I came to discover That I have spent Over #8000 in just the last week in making what they term In app Purchase(pool coins)Which I would loose very Quickly,only to discover that some of this Players Would normally hack this game to Cheat on an opponent In an ongoing game mostly done By the Pakistanis Who play the Pool a lot.now I Have tried Severally To Hack the Game developed By Miniclip.com to no avail.truth is A Good Phone With Good Battery(The Gionee Marathon 5)Would Not be Fun when I cant use It to play My most loved Game.
Thus am appealing To the Tweaking Pros and geeks Of Nairalanders to help me out With Any app Hacking

Forgive my Epistle I believe My Problem Would be Solved Better If My Seniors have a Firm Grasp of what it is.

Much love Frm me to Ya all

Super Lallasticlalla Abeg Help Your Brother Fp
uninstall it.

wen i play a game on phone n it's taking my time or does not have baring i just remove it move on

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 3gb For 1000 Problem / Unable To Disactivate Mtn Autorenew 30mb For N100 Daily Subscription / Full Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy s8 & s8+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.