Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,942 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools (22203 Views)

Chinaza Asiegbu Accepted Into 8 Ivy League Schools In US. Photos / 5 Easy Ways To Get Admitted In 2017 Apart From JAMB / Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna Accepted By Eight Ivy League Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by DExplorer1: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rich4god:
She will b a hot cake among serious men even if she wowo pass osho baba. Assuming she has the character.
I agree.
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by sommyblaze(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
congrats to her....

chaii na dis kind lady i dey beg God to give me...
not the masquerades i see around..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Young girls be creating positive waves around the world, and breaking records , wiz kid be smoking weed , forgetting to use condom and getting evicted from his rented house, # squattertinz, hahahahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by vikkeee(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
dridowu:
Congrats Sis Go for Gold God Bless Your Journey
Go for gold asing condom?
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by macaranta(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wow..she's a genius.She should go for Harvard jare
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by gbens2000(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
cescky:

any more to add to that grin grin grin?
badt guy grin
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by hollandis(f): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
CHIOMA ONUOHA. Igbo Amaka. See as the thread dry with more than a thousand views. The bad belles arent happy seeing this. It is well. IGBO KWENU!

Even on Front page it says "Nigeria Girl" instead of chioma Onuoha her name or Igbo Girl
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by AlPeter: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
hollandis:
If she was Yoruba or Benin or Hausa .The headline would have read .
Yoruba Girl gets admitted into or

Bisi Lateef gets admitted

Or Ehosa Ovia gets admitted

Since it's Igbo ,headline has changed to "A Nigerian Girl "

Why can't it read

Chioma Onuoha gets admitted ? After all everyone will know she is ibo .Ibo people always making Nigeria proud since 1AD
kai the fefleee wey do u liiykee diis no try walahii. Kai abegi ifl u no fiti use ur try smalll na. Tribalism won't get you anywhere

1 Like

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Benart(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
i don't think she is based in naija or its a lie cause verizon LTE isnt in Nigeria angry
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by 5ircreepy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
hollandis:
If she was Yoruba or Benin or Hausa .The headline would have read .
Yoruba Girl gets admitted into or

Bisi Lateef gets admitted

Or Ehosa Ovia gets admitted

Since it's Igbo ,headline has changed to "A Nigerian Girl "

Why can't it read

Chioma Onuoha gets admitted ? After all everyone will know she is ibo .Ibo people always making Nigeria proud since 1AD
I think I saw a post showing Nigeria's youngest PhD graduates, it didn't say yoruba youngest PhD graduates.
Shut the hell up....

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by baum1: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
adren:
I can bet with buhari's next trip that this girl is the daughter of one of Nigeria's minister..

No pun intended but I begin to wonder how her parents are gon sponsor her education..

Mind you, she's not on scholarship and those schools cost a fortune..

Before you bash me, reason am twice if your parents can afford to send you to havard.. $40k per academic session..

Even buhari had to sell his house.. (Though I don't believe it until I see pictures)..

She don cast her parents.. EFCC go begin find them now.. Happy for her though..

My kind of future wife..

Getting into an ivy league university is first dependent on a student's all round except performances, not the ability to pay...Getting into three ivy league universities is no small achievement..It's huge and comes with having performed exceptionally well academically and also in extra-curricular activities...This girl is outstanding and I wish her all the best..

There are credit providers like banks and others that are willing to provide student loans, so an exceptionally brilliant child does not have to be the daughter or son of a politician or business mogul before he/she can attend an Ivy League.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by sweetheart01(f): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
....wonderful!...an excellent performance!grin
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by AlPeter: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
hollandis:

Even on Front page it says "Nigeria Girl" instead of chioma Onuoha her name or Igbo Girl

If you are reffered to as an attention seeker now wit gross self confidence issues you will say we are insulting you.the smartest family in Britain is from Edo state yet nobody goes about screaming everywhere neither does the family run about posting every simple achievement on twitter #notimpressed atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/21/former-child-prodigy-anne-marie-imafidon-changing-world-stemettes/

1 Like

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by stubbornman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
let the sun kwantinu to rise from the East!!!!
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by joshuaidibia(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
adren:
I can bet with buhari's next trip that this girl is the daughter of one of Nigeria's minister..

No pun intended but I begin to wonder how her parents are gon sponsor her education..

Before you bash me, reason am twice if your parents can afford to send you to havard.. $40k per academic session..

Even buhari had to sell his house.. (Though I don't believe it until I see pictures)..

My kind of future wife..
i undastand wat u are trying to explain,but it is difficultING u.
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Eureka123(f): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Huge congrats to her!!
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by AlPeter: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
5ircreepy:

I think I saw a post showing Nigeria's youngest PhD graduates, it didn't say yoruba youngest PhD graduates.
Shut the hell up....
tell am oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by joshuaidibia(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
gbens2000:
All this guys above hw una do am,wen I got here only two rply but before I type " that" ,see level.the gal nose sha.
na airtel netwok u dy use browse dats y.
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Mayflowa(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Benart:
i don't think she is based in naija or its a lie cause verizon LTE isnt in Nigeria angry

Of course she is not based in Naija. It is hard to get informed at early age in Nigeria. I so wish she could share her personal statement with us. I like to know her profile. It will help other aspiring applicants
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by pretty16(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
My namesake. Chioma's always represent. Nice one. grin cheesy
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Gboliwe: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
You go girl!
cry cry cry
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by gbens2000(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
joshuaidibia:
na airtel netwok u dy use browse dats y.
noooooo,MTN.wetin concern me with airtel.
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by seguno2: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
adren:

My kind of future wife..

How do you know she is not on scholarship?
Do you think oyinbos do not value education like we black people ni?
Or you think they are stingy and can't contribute their small small change to give scholarships to needy students?
Please note that the oyinbo schools founded mostly by religious people nor be like the ones we have in our country. In Nigeria, they collect tithe, offering, vow, seed from everyone to buy jets and live luxury vanity instead of regularly giving scholarships.
No wonder oyinbo be our seniors for life.
Below is the link for financial AID to needy students in Harvard

https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/cost-attendance
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by adren(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
joshuaidibia:
i undastand wat u are trying to explain,but it is difficultING u.

Kikikikiki!!!

You must be high on borno wet weed
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by adren(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
seguno2:

How do you know she is not on scholarship?
Do you think oyinbos do not value education like we black people ni?
Or you think they are stingy and can't contribute their small small change to give scholarships to needy students?
Please note that the oyinbo schools founded mostly by religious people nor be like the ones we have in our country. In Nigeria, they collect tithe, offering, vow, seed from everyone to buy jets and live luxury vanity instead of regularly giving scholarships.
No wonder oyinbo be our seniors for life.
Below is the link for financial AID to needy students in Harvard

https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/cost-attendance

I was gon give you a "how e take consine you" reply but then, that link you posted saved your assss..

Go and sin no more son!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Igbos are indeed doing well. Three Stars......... grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by gbeymey(f): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congrat
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by DrChukzy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
lekjons:
hm nice!

actually this one^^^ just escaped so don't mind him

why isn't the list of youngest phd holders on fp this morning isn't like this "Yorubas Dominate The List Of Youngest Phd Holders In Nigeria"

i hope hatred doesn't kill yall..
warris this one sayin?
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by micfoley: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Great. This young lady deserves a national award
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
adren:

My kind of future wife..

Guy you are right. If she is not from a rich home she can't afford those schools.
I have a friend that went to Harvard, she told me her school fees cost 10million Naira per annum. Though her papa is rich.
Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
I congratulate her.

Not to burst anyone's burble. Getting admitted to 3 Ivys in April does not make one exceptional. The exceptional ones were already admitted in November in what is called 'early decision'. Those will represent the very brightest in the pool.

Baba God we no make noise but we give thanks to You for your many blessings o.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools by eyinjuege: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
adren:

My kind of future wife..

She most probably lives with her parents in the US.

There are scholarships awarded to deserving students and not to students whose parents are in power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2012: Stats And Figures. / UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class / How Valuable Is Online Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.