Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Planning, Design, Construction & Run Of The 1st Lagos Subway(dream 2 Reality) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Planning, Design, Construction & Run Of The 1st Lagos Subway(dream 2 Reality) (762 Views)

. / Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k / Launching On The 1st Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning, Design, Construction & Run Of The 1st Lagos Subway(dream 2 Reality) by sleekman(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Okay if you are reading this and perhaps following this page then it means you either want to be a part of this dream or become an initial skeptic. I have had this implanted in me for a while now to commence on this project. So please I beg and implore you to in one way or another join me in making this a reality. You might be a politician an investor, academic, architect, engineer, urban & regional planner, quantity surveyor, land owner, like-minded, computer programmer, investment banker, investor et cetara and you believe you can one way or the other participate in this lofty dream then by all means please come one board.

These are the basics.

1. A company structure
2. Shareholding structure
3. Planning
4. Design
5. Permits
6. Financing
7. Land Purchases
8. Joint Ventures
9. Staffing/Hiring
10. Construction Equipment
11. Operations Equipment
12. Accounting
9. Construction equipment purchases

Re: Planning, Design, Construction & Run Of The 1st Lagos Subway(dream 2 Reality) by sleekman(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tunnel revenue avenues.

1. Passenger Transportation
2. Aviation fuel pipeline.
3. Gas pipeline
4. Power generation & electricity transmission
5. Local businesses around each subway station
6. Advertising
7. Education
Re: Planning, Design, Construction & Run Of The 1st Lagos Subway(dream 2 Reality) by sammyp01: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good luck mate

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Challemges And Fears Accessing The BOI And CBN Loans / Come In Let Talk Business / Close The Year On A High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.