Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President (574 Views)

I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President by mideactive: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2016
I'l tell him;
His is the best thing to happen to Nigeria and he should not loose it.
We must stop paying money to some group of individuals all in the name of subsidy,it's killing the poor and Defenseless.
If he could give us a stable power supply,his name 'l never die in the histry book of Nigeria.
He's fighting corruption very hard,but the people wants to see the evil men killing Nigeria in jail as soon as possible.
He should remain focused on his goodwill for Nigerias,history 'l always Judge him right or wrong.
He must never back down,naira must not be Devalued..
I'v got so much to say,just wish I could speak with the president..

You may add yours.
Re: How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President by divinehand2003(m): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2016
BUBU can't do nothing mehn. So sorry about that.
Re: How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President by Standing5(m): 4:07am On Apr 04, 2016
As an adminstrator Buhari has scored above 100% already. The rot on ground can't be fixed in a year. Imagine if we had built world class refineries when crude sold for $108pb average and could produce crude at $15 per barrel, we would be refining for advanced countries and will be the last to suffer refined crude shortage in case of any eventuality.
At $30-38pb we can barely pay salaries talkless of projects and buhari still found space for Projects in 2016 budget.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President by SleekMallam: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Everyone that took part in that Ojota carnival lost the moral right to complain on all current happenings in the petroleum sector.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President by omogin(f): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
No need to speak with him. His mental capacity is over rated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President by Kingkamal(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Standing5:
As an adminstrator Buhari has scored above 100% already. The rot on ground can't be fixed in a year. Imagine if we had built world class refineries when crude sold for $108pb average and could produce crude at $15 per barrel, we would be refining for advanced countries and will be the last to suffer refined crude shortage in case of any eventuality.
At $30-38pb we can barely pay salaries talkless of projects and buhari still found space for Projects in 2016 budget.
I agree with you 100%
Re: How I Wish I Could Speak With Mr President by Kingkamal(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
The best president ever emerged angry[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Defense Minister Speak On Zaria, Ekitigate Etc / Who Did This? / Foreigner Searching For Fuel To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.