Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) (1681 Views)

Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song / Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by demo47: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by drn0(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
u sure sey dis ur link dey work?
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2009
fail.

dissapointing.
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by rocnaija(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
Can't believe I waited a whole [/i]year for [i]that!
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by sikakokoo(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2009
yeah, it's crazy it took this long

i think the video could have been better.

hope this works well for 9ice, we need some new from alapomeji

vid on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQt0qCF2Kw
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by 9ja4eva: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by obinna5000(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2009
Gongo Aso music video director is Emeka Obefe.
The video is not as tight as the song. Its a fair music video.
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2009
[size=18pt]Men that joint's like 10 years ago. wtf! he shud forget abt the vid and channel his money to more resourceful uses. I wonder if he will make as much mark as before.[/size]
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by tboy1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by mbulela: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
i am really begining to have my worries about this guy.
what was that?
i hope he is not loosing focus??
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by ofokasibe: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
too late the video makes no sense after 2 yearsc, 9ice should spend his money on getting new beats and new songs, this is like ruggedman banging video, totally late! late/little impact
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by fyneguy: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
You guys don't understand why he delayed the video- not because he wanted to come up with the best video- it was a music marketing strategy.

He released the video when the song was fading out. The video is meant to prolong the song in the market, a little longer. Stylplus also used this strategy for their hit song- Olufunmi

You guys may not see through the strategy but 9ice does because he makes more money that you may not get to know about smiley
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by obinna5000(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
9ice should be talking about releasing new songs from his upcoming album "Tradition".
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by dolani(f): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2009
Y is dbanj n dat otha dude (d head of mohits 4got his name, not that he's not important) grin grin in the video. this is not no alapomeji n mohits colabbo cauze dey voice wasn't on d audio. luv dbanj but not his song, label, or video. stop tryna tke d limelite 4 a while. ITS HIGH TIME 9ICE SHINES IN VIDEOS NOT ONLY AUDIO. oh yea, im not tryna dis dbanj. I LUV HIM 2. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by mbulela: 3:16am On Jul 31, 2009
fyneguy:

You guys don't understand why he delayed the video- not because he wanted to come up with the best video- it was a music marketing strategy.

He released the video when the song was fading out. The video is meant to prolong the song in the market, a little longer. Stylplus also used this strategy for their hit song- Olufunmi

You guys may not see through the strategy but 9ice does because he makes more money that you may not get to know about smiley

guy stop encouraging mediocrity.
there is no strategy there. this is simply a product of planlessness.
besides the video being all over the place and having no synergy with the song, the song is already a classic and i doubt anyone who has not heard or bought the album will do so now.
he should concentrate on a new album and when he does videos, try making videos that enhance not detract from his songs.
all these aimless bling bling videos no be am.
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by obinna5000(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
Watch videos of 9ice's "Gongo Aso", "Photocopy", "Pamurogo", "Party Rider", and many more in the GONGO ASO Video CD. Its available in the market now.
Re: Gongo Aso Video - 9ice (premiere) by Krayola2(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Song Used For Carex Soap Advert / New Song: Code Z - "Fowo Kan Mi" / Download Skylar Grey And Eminem's New Music Collaboration..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.