Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) (28596 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by showgolee(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda and wizkid abeg who two of dem don epp
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by kenx1(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
LadyVerah:
i smell fp

front page it is
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by pennytration(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
P
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by ziego(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by pinkpearl17(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
marshborn:

U wey be adult what have you achieved?
Pls help me ask them. I read comments like 'He is just a child', 'childish boy' etc. The so called adults, what have they achieved? Even if he rented the porche, at least he has the money to rent, some of these people can not even rent a Camry. I stand neutral but people should be fair

4 Likes

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
If this is funny your sense of humour is questionable undecided
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by HirstMOG(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
what is the exchange rate for dollar today??
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
The tailor said the truth...... without publicity, you can't be a celebrity...... why has no other public figure come in, even those that have issues with bloggers.... ask olamide if th don jazzy saga didn't cost him enlightened/matured audience
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

What do you mean by that ?
What is wrong in a gossip blog carrying a report about a celebrity ?

So, Linda should not carry any report concerning wizkid because
wizkid will be angry ?

Any one dreaming that linda will stop writing stories about wizkid is
just wasting his/her time.

You can't bully a meat seller from killing cow. It won't happen.

Please tell them, Nigerians just go to school, no read understand of anything apart from what they read, that's hr job, she is a blogger, she tells story's about celebs and all that, if she was right on wizkid let's accept and stop acting like babies all because we all like wizkid

1 Like

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Decryptor(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Some artists do not claim they bought anything, but gossip bloggers just frame them up.

I can remember when bloggers said Psquare acquired a private jet.

They actually purchased it but were to pay in 4 installments. Paid the first installment but retreated when they could not cope with the "Parking Fees"
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Noble11(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Whatever happens at the end of the feud is a win win for Linda,coz wizkid is making her more popular with his over one million followers..
Each click from wizkid's fans on her blog page adds more money to her account even if you comment or not..
Go to her blog and check out the comments in the last few days and see she is laughing to the bank,wizkid on the other hand is not getting paid for comments on his IG..
It's a fight wiz can't win,its like fighting TMZ,SAHARA REPORTER'S ETC..
It's all about the money and Linda is getting it on wizkid expense,coz all she need is her laptop,fuel of 5k then sit in her mansion with a glass of win and type one rubbish then wizkid soldiers will come after her and the bank alert will keep coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Bollinger(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Some artists do not claim they bought anything, but gossip bloggers just frame them up.

I can remember when bloggers said Psquare acquired a private jet.

You are very correct. Even with Linda ikeji's home. People erroneously assume she paid cash for the house meanwhile common sense should tell anyone that the damned thing is mortgaged. No one pays that amount of cash for a house even in the U.S. That would be just stupid. Plus, if Nigeria was normal, it would invite the tax man to pry in your business.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
smiley...Den she must pay 4 it in a deadly way.
neocortex:

wizkid will be angry ?

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by neocortex: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
smiley...Den she must pay 4 it in a deadly way.

I assume you are joking.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

I assume you are joking.
...I dnt mean deadly in terms of sumtin bd happening to her...bt in a way that shez gonna beg WISKID 4 glory...
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
This wizkid too stup1d walai, so what if his parent is a tailor? Mrs Alakija no be tailor?

Nonsense.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by pinkpearl17(f): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Bollinger:

You are very correct. Even with Linda ikeji's home. People erroneously assume she paid cash for the house meanwhile common sense should tell anyone that the damned thing is mortgaged. No one pays that amount of cash for a house even in the U.S. That would be just stupid. Plus, if Nigeria was normal, it would invite the tax man to pry in your business.
So right. That a house is worth 500million and it was paid for fully in cash are two different things.

1 Like

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

wizkid will be angry ?

why didnt Linda carry the news of d house @ L.A? That means she is only after d downfall of people. What bout Ay's divorce rumour? Have she ever said anything bout Basketmawt or dem Mavins? Is that nt hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by dualsurvey: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Noble11:
Whatever happens at the end of the feud is a win win for Linda,coz wizkid is making her more popular with his over one million followers..
Each click from wizkid's fans on her blog page adds more money to her account even if you comment or not..
Go to her blog and check out the comments in the last few days and see she is laughing to the bank,wizkid on the other hand is not getting paid for comments on his IG..
It's all about the money and Linda is getting it on wizkid expense,coz all she need is her laptop,fuel of 5k then sit in her mansion with a glass of win and type one rubbish then wizkid soldiers will come after her and the bank alert will keep coming...
See the way dis lady makes money. Just typing few lines about a celeb, the whole world picks it up & money starts rolling in just like that. GOD DEY OOO!
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
The idiot even called her aunty linda...like if she knows him or gives a hoot about whohe is shocked
.Nigerians are funny sha...and for the folks calling a 25 year old man a boy...I have no words for them at all...they should hide their heads in shame...this is the reason many Nigerian youths are rotting away in their parents houses thinking theyre still kids..a 30 year old man will still call himself a young boy...its a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2016
freecocoa:
This wizkid too stup1d walai, so what if his parent is a tailor? Mrs Alakija no be tailor?

Nonsense.
Shey na wizkid reply am ni? Are u a slowpoke? Cant u read nd undastand simple tenses? Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Shey na wizkid reply am ni? Are u a slowpoke? Cant u read nd undastand simple tenses? Olodo oshi
I swear you don't want to toe this path with me, so jejely park yourself one corner. Wizkid and his supporters agree on the same thing so why should I not involve wizkid? Like wizkid haven't said worse? Dude just behave yourself.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Noble11:
Chai! Madness no get part 2. Who is going to ha blog to read news when NL dey? How many comments dey dere? Oga go and check nd come back. NL is far better than LIB.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2016
freecocoa:
I swear you don't want to toe this path with me, so jejely park yourself one corner. Wizkid and his supporters agree on the same thing so why should I not involve wizkid? Like wizkid haven't said worse? Dude just behave yourself.
wetin dey do dis 1? U smoke kafura? U better put ur yansh some where better. Mtcheew
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by chronique(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2016
Perfect! Some broke folks who can't afford a decent meal,would go online to dis wizkid for renting a house and buying a porsche on hire-purchase;is it your money? Fix your life and let the dude be.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by neocortex: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
why didnt Linda carry the news of d house @ L.A? That means she is only after d downfall of people. What bout Ay's divorce rumour? Have she ever said anything bout Basketmawt or dem Mavins? Is that nt hypocrisy?

Well, if all linda does is copy and paste every story that other blogger have featured,
her blog won't be as popular as it is, because other bloggers carry a news doesn't
mean she must. She reserve the right to feature any news wants.

Her blog her business.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by 989900: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid is so fxcking st00pid (add childish) -- making Linda richer by drawing traffic to her.

Simple rule of thumb: Want traffic (dollars)? Rile up 'Whisky', and booom! Voila!
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nelsizzy(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2016
marshborn:

U wey be adult what have you achieved?
And where in my post did i say m an adult. If you are really jobless, keep quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Decryptor:

They actually purchased it but were to pay in 4 installments. Paid the first installment but retreated when they could not cope with the "Parking Fees"

shocked. Seriously

So as them quarrel now, who for get the Private jet ?
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nelsizzy(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2016
pinkpearl17:

Pls help me ask them. I read comments like 'He is just a child', 'childish boy' etc. The so called adults, what have they achieved? Even if he rented the porche, at least he has the money to rent, some of these people can not even rent a Camry. I stand neutral but people should be fair
Is wizkid the only celebrity? Must he reply every diss thrown at him. This attitude wunt help him. And dnt come to me with that "what have you achieved mantra".

1 Like

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by pinkpearl17(f): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nelsizzy:
Is wizkid the only celebrity? Must he reply every diss thrown at him. This attitude wunt help him. And dnt come to me with that "what have you achieved mantra".
The thing is I dont support him neither do I support linda who has been smiling to the bank since this so called beef started. It is just the way people keep calling him a child.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by pinkpearl17(f): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nelsizzy:
The thing is I dont support him neither do I support linda who has been smiling to the bank since this so called beef started. It is just the way people keep calling him a child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics / Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Celebrities Old Versus New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.