Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa (18074 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Godswillboy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
hohafrank:
I am from Ika south.We voted massively for you believing that when you become the Governor, the rot and decay caused by the neglect of the previous Governors will be addressed..As I write this all the roads in Ika south are impassable, they is no electricity because presently the so called electricity is less illuminating than candle light.This is as result of out dated transformers which have not been replaced since electricity was commissioned in the Locality, Ika south.We the Ika south use this opportunity to appear you to look into these before things gets out of hands

pls don't say what you don't know or do you expect him yo tare all road in Ika south at once. are you aware at agbor alisime/oza nogogo road is near completion? are you also aware that Dr white street boji boji agbor is near completion if not completed. the light issue is a general one even Lagos that used to have light regularly are complaining. so my dear okowa is working. a lot of projects going on in the state. smart is on course.
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Zelex9(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Have they started work on Okpanam Rd yet......
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Alezy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
bloomstar:
wah do u expect from warri??
Asaba is not warri pls
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Alezy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Zelex9:
Have they started work on Okpanam Rd yet......
Yes...but seems the company they gave the contract to is as slow as our presido.
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Alezy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Austema:
Good job, but do not end up like James Ibori
i pray he does not becos uduaghan will suffer same fate.
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Alezy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
samx4real:

There is no where in Delta state that is not neglected!
thank you.

All they kw is steal money and steal alot more money. Honestly, if I tell u am not tired of PDP ruling delta state, then call me a lair. just that APC is not even proving to be a good party itself.
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by bejeria101(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alezy:
thank you.

All they kw is steal money and steal alot more money. Honestly, if I tell u am not tired of PDP ruling delta state, then call me a lair. just that APC is not even proving to be a good party itself.

Na God go help us,apc/pdp arent they the same pple with their selfish interest,pple dat have made it frm either govt will paint the other black its the same evil cycle.
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Alezy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
bejeria101:

Na God go help us,apc/pdp arent they the same pple with their selfish interest,pple dat have made it frm either govt will paint the other black its the same evil cycle.
i tell you my brother. Nigeria needs a revolution. These old men claiming to be politicians will drown thus country.

1 Like

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Evestar200(f): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Everyone complaining abt road and light, thank God am from ughelli south, we have all dat.
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
zolajpower:
of the two Oshiomole may not b good looking ,but if u are talking about touching lives with govt fund ,all past and present govrs in my state delta have not done quarter of of what the comrade gov has done for 8 yrs and still counting .
Yeah oshiomole tried That's why I had to reply that guy. it's not ugliness we need but transformation
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Daniel2802(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Amiano:

I remember my stay in dat ur place, water was actually a big prblm
Yea especially the Polytechnic there. Most residents buy water from tankers and some use rain water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC / Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru / Sheriff Appoints Cairo Ojougboh As Deputy National chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.