Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,706 members, 7,955,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. (1496 Views)

Ayefele With Tu-face And Olamide Badoo -SEE PHOTOS / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Annie Macaulay Pregnant With Tu Face Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by walakolobo: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
R Kelly and Tu face in the news again, speaking exclusively to our man- James Kol in his home town in the States, upon touching down from Nigeria, he was asked to make a statement on the Tu Face issue - and he just said, yes, I did it with him, it is real, Tu Face aint faking. Well, he has promised to make real the pictures and stage and studio shows showing this to be true. He says, why will Tu Face lie about something as simple as a collabo? It is true, he says.

See www.youtube.com/rkelly/tuface
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by Outstrip(f): 3:40am On Jul 30, 2009
Okay I am laughing because I did not even know that Americans use the word collabo. Maybe I am wrong
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by walakolobo: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2009
@Outstrip

the way u think worries me!
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by mbulela: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2009
walakolobo:

R Kelly and Tu face in the news again, speaking exclusively to our man- James Kol in his home town in the States, upon touching down from Nigeria, he was asked to make a statement on the Tu Face issue - and he just said, yes, I did it with him, it is real, Tu Face aint faking. Well, he has promised to make real the pictures and stage and studio shows showing this to be true. He says, why will Tu Face lie about something as simple as a collabo? It is true, he says.

See www.youtube.com/rkelly/tuface

the way you don't think worries me more.
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by jiggy04: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
me i no belive am
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by Shentz(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
They both get on my nerves they can go to hell for all i care
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by obinna5000(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2009
@walakolobo
The link you provided is dead.
Please post another working link to support your story.
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by Outstrip(f): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2009
walakolobo:

@Outstrip

the way u think worries me!

Why does it worry you
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by prudentcy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
I'm skeptical about this issue,
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by eleshin(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
dont tell me you are a sceptist.another protagoras or you are timo in the making?
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by ifihearam: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
IMPOSSICANT

NEVER,TU FACE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH R.KELLY

PERHAPS THEY BOTH HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON

ABUSE OF WOMEN
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by MrCrackles(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
*Shentz*:

They both get on my nerves they can go to hell for all i care

Spot on grin
Re: R Kelly: I Did A Collabo With Tu Face, Yes, This Is True And It Is Called Flex. by mamagee6(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Spot on grin

lol.

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Beauty Queen Turns 'shoe Maker' / The World's Richest Neighborhoods / Naomi Campbell Broke Down As She Discusses Her Anger Issues And Drug Addiction..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.