Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Inspirational: I Lost My Way - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inspirational: I Lost My Way (394 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational: I Lost My Way by PenAStory: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/04/04/inspirational-i-lost-my-way/

Most times people are lost and never want to admit that they have missed the road. The path to life is never stumbled upon, it must be sought. We need to know where to step and who to give our time. We give so much time to unproductive ventures, we allow ourselves to be overwhelmed by trivial distractions and whims that ultimately leads us to making bad decisions. Without direction, in life, a man would only succeed in getting his time wasted.

A wise man once said “every ship on the sea deals with three questions: How to keep from sinking? How to keep from bumping into other ships? Why is it out on the ocean in the first place?” Life responds to these same questions. Charisma and energy answer the first question. Good interpersonal skills and patience answers the second but without the third question the other two are invalid. This question is essential to every purpose driven life and it generates other sets of questions such as “Why am I here? What should I do with my life? Which direction should I take? What matters most? Am I wasting time? Am I on the right path?” And many of such similar questions.

If you don’t know where you are going, every road will take you. If you tread with those on a different path as you, you will never be fulfilled. If you think you are lost, you might be right. If you are lost, take some time to examine your map of life. If you do not change direction you will still end up “where you are heading.” Life is too precious to live it on the wrong course, with the wrong people, doing the wrong things, for the right reasons, to get a wrong result.

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

‘lessons I Learnt From Blindness’ – Cobhams Asuquo (net Newspaper) / Get Amazing Discount On Certifed Business Analysis Training / In Search Of Career In Laboratory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.