Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) (20337 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red / President Buhari Arrive Naija In A News Style.. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Realist2: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2016
His present in the country does not make any different. Let him look for somewhere either China or Australia go visit abeg.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Pwetyefe(f): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Pls wic country is he visiting next cos dat is his nxt plan
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2016
He is only on state visit to Nigeria..So nothing is new here
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2016
emmygzy:
wetin Fulani man sabi. The ones I have as friends gan that claim to be graduates cannot even speak good English not to talk of someone that has a nepabill certificate. He can never know what nuclear means, he just wanna travel out. And why would u chose to abuse someones dad when he didn't abuse yours. Buhari is our president, we voted for him and if he's doing bad, we have the right to abuse him. We are the one paying his salary and he is representing us.

Sorry about the dad thing apologies
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Ikem11(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
In splash voice.* onye ije nnọ!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
President Buhari arrives Nigeria on a 2 day working visit grin
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by persius555(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
The president is on a two day visit to nigeria. At this rate, obama would think PMB is stalking him.
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
President Buhari arrives Nigeria on a 2 day working visit
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Rockstar2014(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
And I heard he is heading to Syria tomorrow. President Ajala the traveler.
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by TheSociopath(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
IyaIode:
6am? Solomon Arase and crew never wake to line up as usual.
Una go hear am today.

If to say na armed robbery dey go on, dem police go still dey sleep o
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by ephi123(f): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
The question is WHEN IS THE NEXT TRIP? Mschewwww
Fire is burning on the mountain and this man cannot stay put in his country to resolve issues. Big shame. undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by TenPassfour(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Welcome back my amiable president, first thing first, try to attend to our budget, let the NASS forward the details to you for youe accents, also its high time we need to get back to work.
#Team ThinkForMe
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Lordamashian: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
the journey master is back
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Amitex(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
[size=18pt]When is baba going to AUSTRALIA?[/size] Na only that place remain ooo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
adeekiti:
Welcome but please attend to the issue of fuel

Noted
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by ephi123(f): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
princesshadeyo:
cryUsing the whole a year 2travell all in d name of nuclear or world president meeting while d country is not settle.his incompetent

I feel your pain dear. We have all learnt our lessons from this insensitive president called buhari.
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Gchimez: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Empty skull is back who knows which country is the next?
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by BossWike(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
The most clueless one is back

By next week he is off to China
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by October1960: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
I understand people are frustrated with the govt.

Things will take time to correct. The reduction in free money from oil affected Nigeria more because we don't have a savings culture.

And the country have been cursed with wicked, selfish, greedy and bad leaders for more than 30 years.

We are really going to have challenges regardless of who we elect.

If GEJ was in office now things would probably be worse since there is less money for PDP to steal. And he is not sharp.

princesshadeyo:
Is there still hope in this man again?coz I dnt his has any plan 4us,almost a year in d office now,notin has changed 2 good or d poor 1ce are still suffering can't afford anytin in d market.I regretted voting 4him,I knw have been fooled,now I learnt my lesson,his is a wicked old man.
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by justice2016: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Amitex:
[size=18pt]When is baba going to AUSTRALIA?[/size] Na only that place remain ooo! shocked shocked shocked
IF HE COMES TO AUSTRALIA I SWEAR we ll disgrace him .I am Australian citizen
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by whiteeyes: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ehn... Welcome back baba. Abeg just try pay federal civil servants salary immediately. We don tire for this your salary payment style. E no good nah, Plenty queue, no money to even join the line!
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by omogin(f): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
The Nigerian system that throws up the worst as their President needs serious rework. First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Welcome! Our august...oh! Sorry april visitor a.k.a arinka n'jabata. When will nig. Get it right?
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by oyinkinola: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
...my president have come back, where were the wailer....to honk of his return!
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by kYjelly2: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Frankyboy1:
Welcome back Sir! We saw the respect accorded to u like never before! When u travelled to the middle east, bad belle people said you went for the islamisation of the nation, but we saw the result in the upward increase in price of crude, when u travelled to neighbouring countries, they said u should look inwards for solution to boko bastards, but now we see their empire crumbling like never before, now u have gone for energy summit! We trust that slowly nd surely energy and fuel shortage will soon be a thing of the past! It's not been rosy, but we wise Nigerians know there is always a price for growth change and reversal of norms or previous ways of doing things. We will criticise constructively if needs be, but above all, we will be praying for you, for I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt, that for the first time in our history, we ve a president whose priority is the common man and down trodden! God bless the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

They picked your president up in a fresh assss mercedes benz, full luxury, right on the tarmac in front of the plane (gangsta ) and you are here typing all this trash from your mobile device with 15% charge left, while you are number 55 on the anaconda like petrol line.

I gotta hail you brah! That is dedication right thur.
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by NaGodwin: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
U r nothing but a foolish man

Frankyboy1:
Welcome back Sir! We saw the respect accorded to u like never before! When u travelled to the middle east, bad belle people said you went for the islamisation of the nation, but we saw the result in the upward increase in price of crude, when u travelled to neighbouring countries, they said u should look inwards for solution to boko bastards, but now we see their empire crumbling like never before, now u have gone for energy summit! We trust that slowly nd surely energy and fuel shortage will soon be a thing of the past! It's not been rosy, but we wise Nigerians know there is always a price for growth change and reversal of norms or previous ways of doing things. We will criticise constructively if needs be, but above all, we will be praying for you, for I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt, that for the first time in our history, we ve a president whose priority is the common man and down trodden! God bless the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Welcome back my able President, Those behind fuel scarcity and power problem know them self.
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by ChrisGnarly: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
President Mohamadu Buhari visit Nigeria on 32n jun, 2016!! Mr president u ar welcome to nigeria! God bless nigeria
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by antifat(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
U are welcome to Nigeria Sire we are glad to receive u! God bless u
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
October1960:
I understand people are frustrated with the govt.

Things will take time to correct. The reduction in free money from oil affected Nigeria more because we don't have a savings culture.

And the country have been cursed with wicked, selfish, greedy and bad leaders for more than 30 years.

We are really going to have challenges regardless of who we elect.

If GEJ was in office now things would probably be worse since there is less money for PDP to steal. And he is not sharp.

Nigerians are frustrated because of the result of the lack of policy and direction from Buhari.
Let's call it as it is.
GEJ with all his wahala, has been out of office for almost a year and yet we have no budget. Why won't the economy crumble?
Beside Nigeria is 56 years old so how long has it been bad?
In my experience for the past 45 years since the oil boom.
Re: President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) by justmenoni: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
ZOMBIE... You might not have any problem with the current situation of things in the country cos you and poverty might have hd a very long term relationship

quote author=Frankyboy1 post=44389350]Welcome back Sir! We saw the respect accorded to u like never before! When u travelled to the middle east, bad belle people said you went for the islamisation of the nation, but we saw the result in the upward increase in price of crude, when u travelled to neighbouring countries, they said u should look inwards for solution to boko bastards, but now we see their empire crumbling like never before, now u have gone for energy summit! We trust that slowly nd surely energy and fuel shortage will soon be a thing of the past! It's not been rosy, but we wise Nigerians know there is always a price for growth change and reversal of norms or previous ways of doing things. We will criticise constructively if needs be, but above all, we will be praying for you, for I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt, that for the first time in our history, we ve a president whose priority is the common man and down trodden! God bless the president of the federal republic of Nigeria[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Sponsors A Blind Man's Surgery & He Regains His Sight (Pics) / Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon / Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.