Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. (923 Views)

Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by luciomoggi(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid is in the news again for the wrong reasons after getting his hand bitten for claiming his rented house in Lekki three years ago was his personal house. The damage this eviction has caused to his image can never be overstated as he has again exposed the fake lives lived by Nigerian Celebrities.

One big surprise though, is why Wizkid chose to call out Linda Ikeji (popular blogger) on her Instagram account , accusing her of sleeping with his director, living a dull indoor life staying with her laptop at home , not able to settle down as she is not yet married and finally of underachieving while she was 25 like him (Wizkid). The reason for this personal attack could not be ascertained as Linda Ikeji wasn't even the first to report the news or the only one to have done that.

Wizkid purely demonstrated why he is still referred to as a kid by this attack. Since bursting to the scene in 2011 under Banky W's tutelage. It has been one scandal or the other for the singer as he had earlier publicly denied fathering a child out of wedlock (his first child) only to accept responsibility some months later after the child was born. He was again involved in an ugly infamous fight with Danny Krane in a club early this year before the news of the birth of his second child by a Guinean out of wedlock which he is yet to accept. With his talent not in doubt, it is clear he is on the way to self-destruction . Wizkid should try to avoid these controversies and scandals like his mentor Banky W has done. He still has to answer some questions though which are : "if he really posed and called another man's mantion his mansion which amounts to a pre-meditated act to mislead the public.

Wizkid must realise he is a role model to the youths and must avoid such petty lies which gives him an over-bloated image of himself .

What ever linda Ikeji desires to do on her page or blog is strictly her business and doesn't in any way relate to the singer. If she ever carries lies or defames the character of Wizkid then he should seek redress in court. Nigerian celebrities must learn how to stick to their tracks and stop snooping on other's as that is what the actions of Wizkid on the blogger's Instagram account amounts to. Linda alone, retains the right to marry or stay single as that is her personal decision. Wizkid should realise his freedom surely end's where another man's own begins.

The young singer simply needs a reality check and must take responsibly for his actions if he is to go any further in the career he has chosen.

Source

http://mailtelegraph..com.ng/2016/04/wizkida-attack-on-linda-ikeji-clearly.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by Smellymouth: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda Ikeji after the bashing ::::

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by benedictnsi(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Children....
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by upko1: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
Linda Ikeji after the bashing ::::www.nairaland.com/attachments/3564157_facebook20160331113453_jpegb30888dc86266a60ad7933ca11e2bc67
lol
She'll be like
Has wizkid gone grin grin
Nawa person no fit play with wizkid again
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by pet4ril(f): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2016
I'm not surprise... What do you expect from a child who thinks he knows more than the dad because he has put his hands in different places to get money angry mtcheee
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by ettaetta(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
D guy fall my hand
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by makazona(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
This could a script written to further linda's gist industry.

And I like it. wink
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by tolzy90(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2016
I don't know the cause for ranting afterall he never claimed the news is untrue and linda isn't even the first or the only blogger to carry the news. So why pour out his anger on her alone? Wizkid never talk wetin dey pain am abi na linda send am make he dey live fake life! Make he swerve mak I see road abeg.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2016
!!!.... Making Linda more popular.
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by YourNemesis: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2016
makazona:
This could a script written to further linda's gist industry.

And I like it. wink

And to Increase wizkid's popularity?

I love it.
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by rheether(f): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Kids will always be kids.
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by makazona(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2016
YourNemesis:

And to Increase wizkid's popularity?

I love it.

Of course. Its a win-win situation.
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda is still spreading d news through another media. Wizkid no gree ooo. Blast her more d way u can. Tackle d issues as normal being nt like celebrities. Cos if na me, I go corner Linda beat her wella. Nxt time she go investigate b4 writing.
Re: Wizkid's Personal Attacks On Linda Ikeji Shows His Shallow Reasoning. by luciomoggi(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2016
To all the blind wizkid's fans I ask one question . Did Wizkid claim a house that he rented in 2013 is his personal house? Was he evicted or did he choose to pack out? Why has Wizkid refused to refute the reports by Linda? Why is he attacking the messenger instead of answering the questions raised by gt messenger? He should publicly tell us if what Linda said is tru or lie and stop attacking her personality . Stinking private part or not is none of our business. Wizkid has refused to look at his private life to see it's full of skeletons and maggots . I still maintain "Cheap Blackmail won't save him " . Let him confirm the report that he was served quit notice after claiming a rented house is his.

Giving us a chronology of his cars and assets are trash. You don't brag you own a bread because someone own that bakery that produced your bread. If we start mentioning Nigerians who own Porche, Ferrari etc Nairaland won't contain us.

Wizkid should answer our question : were you forcefully evicted ?

(1) (Reply)

Official Photos From Nairalander, Jide Ogunsanya Wedding / Back To Back Butt Show By Iyke Ogbonna's Columbian Wife! / Mercy Aigbe Is Giving Away Money On Her Instagram Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.