Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k (1596 Views)

A Used Benz V Boot For #200k (NEGOTIABLE) / N300k Coupe V Boot For Sale; Mercedes Benz W124 Sportline Edition / **4 My Ibo Brothers** Naija Used Benz V-boot Coupe @ 170k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by brigadier747: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and gear auto ac plz and plz only serious buyers only call 08083441223, or whatsapp

Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by unilagfreshest(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2016
How much?, considering the market value.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by brigadier747: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Ssd
Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by ataspray(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
do business with this op at ur own peril. he is fond of posting really cheap cars, and they are mostly lemons, a timebomb waiting to explode.
a friend had a bad experience with him, when d engine of a car he bought from this brigadier747 knocked on on d road
am not calling him a fraud, just telling u all to shine ur eyes well well. when a car is too cheap, there will definitely be expensive problems with it.
he and ahiarah work together and post similar cars.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by Denn(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
ataspray:
do business with this op at ur own peril. he is fond of posting really cheap cars, and they are mostly lemons, a timebomb waiting to explode.
a friend had a bad experience with him, when d engine of a car he bought from this brigadier747 knocked on on d road
am not calling him a fraud, just telling u all to shine ur eyes well well. when a car is too cheap, there will definitely be expensive problems with it.

How much do you want him to sell a Nigerian used w124 especially if it was possibly inherited and the current owner need quick cash?

If you buy a cheap car, be ready to spend money and time fixing it.

Your friend's car would have given symptoms... Your friend was not just savvy enough to pick up the signals and take corrective actions.... Possibly low engine oil pressure indicator, knocking sound, poor idling etc. He possibly do not even check the engine oil level and started driving from ikot ekpene to birin kebbi.

I am not soliciting for the seller...i don't even know him but I will speak the truth.

You want to buy a 170k car that is possibly older than you and expect it not to require some fixing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by brigadier747: 4:19am On Apr 08, 2016
ataspray:
Exodus 23:1 - Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.,bro I ain't supprised at ur defamatory accusations,as it consistent and natural in a turbulent business environment such as automobile,it further reveals d high echelon and peak of joblessness , insanity and deplited state of our educational system in our society today,
I advice u next time u make accusation always try back them up with timely facts and figure for further learnings
secondly many factors and external variables can cause a sound engine to halt **knock** which has to do with carelessness on the part of d purchaser ,I think dat will b another topic entirely for another day
I strongly advice u to engage ur fingers on productive endeavor,cause your purpose or intentions r defeated upon arrival as it would not change anything cheers

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by brigadier747: 4:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Denn:

How much do you want him to sell a Nigerian used w124 especially if it was possibly inherited and the current owner need quick cash?

Your friend's car would have given symptoms... Your friend was not just savvy enough to pick up the signals and take corrective actions.... Possibly low engine oil pressure indicator, knocking sound, poor idling etc. He possibly do not even check the engine oil level and started driving from ikot ekpene to birin kebbi.

I am not soliciting for the seller...i don't even know him but I will speak the truth.

You want to buy a 170k car that is possibly older than you and expect it not to require some fixing?

Tnx bro for increasing learnings,keep d flag flying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by ataspray(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Denn:

denn, its not just about this thread. take ur time and go thru this op's threads. a word is enough for the wise. its very wrong to say a car is in top shape, knowing fully well that its not, or advertise a car as being in perfect condition, knowing fully well its not. look at this thread, he has said its engine and co are sound. call him on dis nd his other ads he will tell u its buy n drive, den u buy nd cant even drive home, not everyone can and will ever be car savvy. one shld be able to take a car dealers words as it is. the word car dealer is not even apt to this op,he is just a marketer looking to make his next one or two naira

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by brigadier747: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sincerely bro u r just been able to succesfully convince us completly dat u r a undischarged lunatic, ranting throug ur ass,
Now to clear d air,as part of our obligations,we buy ,sell, carry out possible quality checks and mechanical verifications,
#imadealernotamarketer# we deploy our resources to ensure value is traded for funds at wut ever strata of customers commitment
Re: Neatly Used Benz V Boot Manual 170k by weyreypey: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
ataspray:
he and ahiarah work together and post similar cars

(1) (Reply)

Lexus RX 400h 2005 Full Option Tok 3.8m / DISTRESS SALES!!! Fresh Tokunbo Honda Crosstour 3.750m / Speed Limiter Sales And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.