Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

When Did You Start Supporting Your Club And Why - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Did You Start Supporting Your Club And Why (458 Views)

Videos Of Goals By Super Falcons Players (For Club And Country) / Did Your Club Loose Yesterday? Watch This To Get Over With It(big Boys Comedy) / Four Free Agents Your Club Could Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Start Supporting Your Club And Why by Frei(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Am sure we all have that one club we love so much and can't do without watching them... some of us can do anything just to watch our favourite team play.

To the question I am a huge supporter of Manchester United - I started watching and supporting the Red Devils in the year 2003.... my brother took me to the viewing center to watch a Manchester United match and since then my love for United has been growing and will continue to grow.... I love Manchester United for so many reasons but mainly because of the way they play during sir Alex Fergie Reign... it was amazing and also cos of the color am a huge fan of color red. Share Yours!
Re: When Did You Start Supporting Your Club And Why by 2best(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
I became a Manchester United fan in 1999. I was watching a game with my uncle απϑ dad, Becham was about taking a direct freekick απϑ my uncle was like that's a goal already, but dad was like it's too far... there's no way that's going in.. in the end the back of the net shook. That was when I knew Manchester United and I were meant Ť☺ be together. #TeamMUFC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Abuja Protesters Call For Pinnick's Resignation Ahead Of Meeting With Mi / Champion League Semifinals :man City Vs Real, Bayern Vs Atletico / Super Eagles To Face Mali, Luxembourg In International Friendlies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.