Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Discover God’s Leading In Your Career And Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Discover God’s Leading In Your Career And Business (463 Views)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / God’s Leading / How To Discover God’s Leading In Your Career And Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover God’s Leading In Your Career And Business by FreshGreen: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2016
HOW TO DISCOVER GOD’S LEADING IN YOUR CAREER AND BUSINESS
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.” Romans 8:14

If you are a genuine child of God, who has repented, confessed and forsaken your old sinful life and started a brand new life in Jesus Christ, you have the Spirit of God dwelling in you. Now, how will you know the leading of the Holy Spirit as regard your business or your career? Simple! The same way the Spirit of God leads you in your spiritual life when He tells you to go and read your Bible, to pray NOW, to fast TODAY; the same way He leads you in your ministerial life when He tells you to go and preach to someone, to intercede for somebody, and the same way He leads you in your marital life, that is the same way He also leads His children daily in business and career.

Since our business and career are not as important as our spiritual life, as our marital and ministerial life, then God’s leading in business and career is even much simple and easy, if we have been obeying God in our spiritual life, marital life and in the work of God.

In discovering God’s leading in business and career, you must:
1, Be Sensitive To Your Mind & Environment – Many times, God drops ideas to our minds in relation to our environment, but we are unaware of it.

2, Be Sensitive To The Word Of God – As you apply God’s word into your spiritual life, marital life, ministerial life, you must also apply it to your business and career. There are lots of scientific and business secrets in the Word of God, until you discover them, you will never know. I was reading Book of Psalm some years back, and I came across a verse that says God gives man break for strength and oil to shines his face. Then I discovered natural oils can make face glow and shine than chemical cosmetics, and so my wife and I began to do research on which oils are good for facial and skincare. We discovered this and started producing skincare oil, we got the name for the product also from the Bible, and many people are appreciating the product in different parts of the world now.

A woman was in the church; listening to the minister preaching as he quoted from the Bible, “Ye are the salt of the world” The woman was convinced to start selling salt, in which she prospered therein. God is leading many people through His word.

3, Dare To Move When God Moves You – Many Children of God who are destined to own multinational companies, to be CEO of their own companies but they remain employees, and some even remain unemployed because they are not ready to move as God moves them. Because of desire to work in a big and prestigious company, because of the ego and honor of working in a big company, you refuse to work on your own company, maybe because you don’t want to let go of the official car, of which if you start your own business, you also will be buying car for your workers.

4, Dare To Start Small – I have discovered by experience that success in business is not about how much money you have to start but how much leading of God you have. Many do lament that they don’t have huge amount of money to start a lucrative business, they don’t understand that it is not the size of the beginning that matters but the success of God. When my wife and I started a small business with N60,000/$280 about 2 years ago, it looked ridiculous, but within a year the business grew to more than N6million/$280,000. Do not despise the small beginning since you have a mighty God.

HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS & CAREER– You must surrender to God & Seek Him first!
To succeed in your business or career, you don’t need to be “smart”, do not compromise into sinful or satanic activity, but simply surrender to Jesus Christ, trust in Him, seek His will daily in everything, and obey just as He leads!

God has a great plan and purpose for you, you must obey Him to possess it, put Him first, seek His kingdom and holiness of life above your business or career success, seek to read your Bible and pray daily first thing before doing any other thing. Seek to do His work in His kingdom as your, do not pursue earthly things with what God blesses you with, but use the blessing for His glory, and great shall be your eternal joy!

Proverbs 3:5,6: Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus Christ or rededicate yourself unto Him, please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEMOur Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.comOur Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)802 578 7942.
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. https://www./ourbiblestudies/?ref=bookmarks
You can join to receive new topics

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury:DNA Test Reveals His Real Father / Should I Say God Also Dissapoint His People? / Spiritual War And The Season To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.