Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) (882 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by Afrojokes: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Dear Wizkid,
I am writing you this letter because I feel you need to be cautioned and corrected. Your recent abusing of Linda Ikeji and her mother is widely unacceptable.
Despite your tender age, nature has favoured you so much that you became a SUPER STAR. As such you should be aware of the fact that you are a public figure and you represent this country (Nigeria) to an extent. In Africa, we respect women and the aged, this respect is not conditional, we respect them unconditionally. Now everyone that reads that message will feel Nigerian men are foolish and disrespects women, because that your post looked foolish, childish and senseless.
It is always said that a man who insults another person’s mother must have had no respect for his mother or he had a wayward mother. Does it mean you never respected your mother or you had a wayward mum?
You insulted her entire family, God hates that, God Himself respects family a lot because it is the product of the first institution He initiated. Does it mean you have no respect for your family?
If I must quote your words “That’s why my director bleeped u and left ur ass in in the hotel cos ur pussy stinks”. Come on little boy, this is too childish for a public figure like you.
I do not personally think that Davido who is almost your same age grade will condescend to saying and acting in such an uncultured and untrained manner. I understand you are still a kid but I thought sometimes wealth can help someone mature mentally.
Linda only wrote that you had been given a QUIT NOTICE in one of your apartments, clearly this is nothing so serious because anybody that knows you will know that you have houses everywhere, you are rich. So maybe you rented an apartment you liked and later decided not to renew the rent. Simple as that!!!
Young boy, God has given you some potentials that has seen you catapulted to the top level in life, this height comes with responsibilities, start acting maturely, forget the fact that you are called wizKID, you are no longer a kid.
I read Linda Ikeji’s response and saw so much maturity, she never abused you or your family, she is truly a well trained lady. You feel it is fun mocking her non-marital status, Wizkid you are not God, be careful else you incur the wrath of God upon your life and your end shall be worst than the beginning.
Though I have not met Linda before, but I personally respect her because she is a hard working woman, she upholds her dignity and I am sure that your director never slept with her, in God’s appointed time, she will get married. It is better to wait on the Lord than to rush and marry the wrong person, I am sure you are so entangled in your wealth that you have forgotten God and how He works.
Linda Ikeji is a blogger, she provides news, gossips etc., so if she writes about you and you find out it’s a lie, show some maturity, act like you have not seen it and continue in your music.
God bless you in your hustle.

PRIEST EKONG (priestekong@yahoo.com)
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by gistmeloveblog: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by goldbim(f): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin I really wish they'l read this.fine,maybe wizkids response are rude and immature but do you know there's a limit to what u can endure?all he wants is linda should stay off his business!!with or without his stories,her blog'l always exist!!na by force??
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by gbens2000(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Don't put ur ass in other pips biz,gbam!
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by Vivly(f): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid does not give a fvck about your letter or what you feel. Use your time for something beneficial.
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by Behira(f): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin I really wish they'l read this.fine,maybe wizkids response are rude and immature but do you know there's a limit to what u can endure?all he wants is linda should stay off his business!!with or without his stories,her blog'l always exist!!na by force??
Linda is a blogger nd she is just doin wat bloggers are meant to do. Wizkid is a public figure so dia 4 he shudnt be angry if any blog or social media carries any of his news true or untrue because just like d way music nd its relates put more money into his pocket, spreading of gist, rumours and news is da duty of a blogger. Anyone he finds untrue or defamatory he can sue for damages otherwise he shud shut d hell up.
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by Airforce1(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2016
wizkid is on nairaland

But I doubt if he would read your letter.
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by Godsgal(f): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
No dearie. Lemme enlighten you a bit. Am sure u've heard of the word 'paparazzi'. They are newsmen & bloggers who are common abroad. They follow celebrities evrywhere & try 2 get as much 'stains' as possible frm them jst 2 boost their career. Not evrytin they say are true but celebrities ave learnt 2 cope with them. That is the price u pay for being famous. U don't av 2 act all childish & spew out defamatory trash just 2 get back @ a blogger. It just shows his level of immaturity.
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by goldbim(f): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Godsgal:
No dearie. Lemme enlighten you a bit. Am sure u've heard of the word 'paparazzi'. They are newsmen & bloggers who are common abroad. They follow celebrities evrywhere & try 2 get as much 'stains' as possible frm them jst 2 boost their career. Not evrytin they say are true but celebrities ave learnt 2 cope with them. That is the price u pay for being famous. U don't av 2 act all childish & spew out defamatory trash just 2 get back @ a blogger. It just shows his level of immaturity.
well,i still feel not everybody is comfortable with them being in the news negatively..the only thing linda can do is jst to ignore him.and there'l be peace.
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by lordcyl3(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
ok now
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by seankay(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wetin concern Priest with this kind matter?
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by Idydarling(f): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
there's a limit to what a man can take
Re: An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) by glaber: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Brethren lets pray, Every Ilnda dat is disturbing your life God will Wizkid them Today! Click Like to Claim this Priceless Prayer

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Slams Kemi Olunloyo For Claiming She Had An Abortion For Fani-kayo / How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji / Kcee,phyno Now Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.