Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

7 Punchlines From Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Online Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Punchlines From Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Online Beef (573 Views)

Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Punchlines From Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Online Beef by entadaplace2: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2016
In February 2016, Nigerian singer Wizkid took a shot at popular blogger, Linda Ikeji following the opinion of a Lagos lawyer, Olajide Akinola who wrote on the recent Linda Ikeji Hermes bag drama and described Linda as ‘suffering from poverty mentality’.

wizji

Yesterday April 2, the blogger broke the news that the ‘Ojuelegba’ hitmaker has allegedly been served a ‘Quit Notice’ by his landlady to vacate his current residence in Lekki, Lagos over unpaid rent.

This morning, Starboy responded by commenting on the blogger’s post on IG, where she flaunts her ‘favourite new bag’, Fendi.

Below are 7 punchlines from the response:

1. All those shoes and bags still won’t help u keep a good man.

Linda-Ikeji_Wizkid-1

2. U and ur laptop will stay married for life
‘Sunday home chilling! I take my laptop everywhere lol.’
‘Sunday home chilling! I take my laptop everywhere lol.’

3. My director bleeped u and left ur stinking ass in the hotel Cos ur pussy stinks

Linda-Ikeji_Wizkid-1

4. I goggled ‘Linda at 25’ and found nothing
See what we got: THENETNG post on her 35th birthday last year.
See what we got: THENETNG post on her 35th birthday last year.

5. Ur mom and ur entire family are still losers
Linda with her parents during a trip to Las Vegas last year.
Linda with her parents during a trip to Las Vegas last year.

6. U nothing but a blogger, all that money won’t change that

Linda-Ikeji-e1445969151229

7. If I ever see u, I’ll get my 16 year old cousin to beat the shit out of you.

Well, if i have learnt something , it should be not to cross paths with Star Boy Wizzy! If Ojuelegba, Yaba, Shitta, Lawanson boys gidi you! You no go watch am finish o!

Graphically illustrated on http://entadaplace. com/7-punchlines-wizkid-linda-ikeji-online-beef/
Re: 7 Punchlines From Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Online Beef by talktonase(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
ok

Re: 7 Punchlines From Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Online Beef by babybrace(f): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Geez, wizkid pls take a break.We get it now, nobody should mess with you

(1) (Reply)

★ RMD Is The Hottest Grandpa In Town. Yay Or Nay? ★ / Mercy Aigbe Eplains what happened in Oshogbo.Says she was never ARRESTED [PICS] / Amber Rose Promotes Fashion Line With Naughty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.