Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji (50440 Views)

Davido Mocking One Of His Fans Who Want To Be A Musician / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Video Of Wizkid & Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Gabreal1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
googlepikin:
That's why I like oyinbo brands, they would have terminated wizkid ambassadorship. But for Glo even if wizkid pregnant another prostitut* with HIV it still doesn't matter. Meanwhile combine wizkid and davido wealth together, I know how much I make from my websites, it won't still get close to the money Linda ikeji have in her accounts.
The bolded is just the dumbest thing to say on this thread....listen to yourself....mtsheee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by hollypagan: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Those kids are ediots I hate them with passion, lovely Linda dnt mind them ,I love you with all my heart God bless you
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
efilefun:
Its so funny how everyone is attacking wizkid for standing up for himself, while they forgot how this same linda ikeji almost shut down the whole internet when someone said she was rocking a fake bag... She needs to stop publishing trash she cant take herself. Who she epp gan abegiii

I saw the clip on instagram and yes they bashed her, same way 9ice also bashed her including olamide. That should tell you alot about this lady.. she makes her living from exposing people's private lives either true or false it hurts... just imagine someone coming up with a story that you had 20 abortions just cuz shes looking for traffic on her site... wont you almost tear her into pieces?
whose image did she tarnish? Go and ask American celebs what TMZ and Media Take Out have done to people's careers.

if you existed in a civilized nation, you would know that the media is nobody's friend, that's how it works. These two eediots will keep making dumb videos, and guess who's going to be making money off their stewpidity? The SAME blogs and aunty Linda.

They only serve to make her rich, so kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
at least i am richer than the 3 of them combined
Story for the oracles
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by hollypagan: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
yemoxyl:
Linda in big sh*t undecided
your mama is a big sh**t,to hell with you
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by MrImole: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Israelsaidu:
Weird!!! One sure thing is wiz is gon f**k her after all this....it's common amongst women.

Please how do guys do that?

Can you teach me, there's a sweet "aunty" in my street that I want in my ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by gohzieh(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Spicylate:
I thought this people are brand ambassadors. If they really are doing what the OP claims, then it's a pity. When money too much na so people go dey waste am..please if na glo or whatever they are branding, I'm interested to take thier positions for a lesser amount, inshort half the amount they pay them. Thank you.

Give reasons why we should consider you an ambassador.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by goodvision12(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
Maybe wizzy needs to chill on this matter..he's taking it too far..too much of everything is bad..
This is just the singular reason why i dislike Wizkid.He leads a reckless and irresponsible life..as far as i am concerned He is leaving a Fake life.Someone should just advice him to grow up and live responsibly because no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Spicylate(f): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
efilefun:
Its so funny how everyone is attacking wizkid for standing up for himself, while they forgot how this same linda ikeji almost shut down the whole internet when someone said she was rocking a fake bag... She needs to stop publishing trash she cant take herself. Who she epp gan abegiii

I saw the clip on instagram and yes they bashed her, same way 9ice also bashed her including olamide. That should tell you alot about this lady.. she makes her living from exposing people's private lives either true or false it hurts... just imagine someone coming up with a story that you had 20 abortions just cuz shes looking for traffic on her site... wont you almost tear her into pieces?
I'm not supporting Linda nor bashing wiz. It's just a simple thing. Linda is a PR. It's her job to feed either true or false stories or stories that captures the minds of the public. I really don't blame her. A journalist job is pretty dirty. Meanwhile, wizkid is a brand. He represents a brand, logo or some sort.. Fine, he is being stepped on and has every right to react but as a role model, a brand ambassador, icon etc is this the best way for him to react? Even if he was pushed to the wall, you don't react in such manner. When you lack the ability to control your words and actions, then, I don't know.....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by MrImole: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
I believe Linda can see these posts and comments, she's a nairander, I'm sure of that.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by repogirl(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Prostitute fvkkers without condom? grin

Ouch, that must have stung.

Very true though. angry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by repogirl(f): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Not my business BUT why is Davido spotting a Confederacy flag? Does he not understand the racist symbolism?
lol,maybe it's supposed to be ironic. grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Arielle: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Siga:
... I doubt if Davido realise he has the confederate flag on his top or sabi the meaning of it...

I was shocked when I saw it. Maybe he doesn't know what it represents.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by x6blade(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
googlepikin:
That's why I like oyinbo brands, they would have terminated wizkid ambassadorship. But for Glo even if wizkid pregnant another prostitut* with HIV it still doesn't matter. Meanwhile combine wizkid and davido wealth together, I know how much I make from my websites, it won't still get close to the money Linda ikeji have in her accounts.
combine their wealth and it won't be up to Linda? Wetyn she give you chop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by fulfillbill(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
A really naughty youth they both are...

Shaming/embarassing people are the last technique losers use when all logic has failed them.

Not that am rooting for Linda, she's one sassy being.

Anyway thats what you get when average artists without character make popular music, i actually blame the multinationals who endorse them,

certainly the multinationals would blame it on greed for maintaining market share undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
The question still remains did wizkid actually rented the house and the porsche car?...for how long will this children stop living fake life?i stand with linda at least when they remember linda will expose them they wont show what they dont have..wizkid i pity u because linda will expose even ur small dick.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by henrydadon(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
iamsea:
Probably dav is laughing to all those comment wiz made bout linda on snapchat... Those comments are so funny make i no lie.... And trust me.. Forget all those shits linda is saying o... Cuz am sure all those insults dey pain her.... And to confirm, as a boy, say all those things wiz said to linda to a lady and watch the way she go change am for you
idiot u are talking as if u did not come out of a pusssy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda Ikeji fears Don jazzy, respects 2face and has a crush on Banky w. That's why she don't post trash about them, though she has said rubbish about 2face in the past calling him names like father abraham and the father of many nations but 2face kept quiet and made her look like a fool so since then she increased her respect for 2baba to maximum level.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by gidoenist(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dis boys sef

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by faruku104(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Linda Ikeji fears Don jazzy, respects 2face and has a crush on Banky w. That's why she don't post trash about them, though she has said rubbish about 2face in the past calling him names like father abraham and the father of many nations but 2face kept quiet and made her look like a fool so since then she increased her respect for 2baba to maximum level.

seconded... remember when RMD blasted her and funke akindele wanted to use the law against her. to crack linda is not hard.... insulting her will never help matters.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by anselm791(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
efilefun:

If I become famous, I wouldn't mind. That's the price for fame. Even Jesus couldn't escape it.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by excel4us: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
UMU OGWU GWU OGE! CHINEKE MERE UNU EBERE.IS DAVIDO ADDING SALT TO INJURY OR OTHER WISE. 21ST CENTURY CHILDREN
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by MarieSucre(f): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Israelsaidu:
Weird!!! One sure thing is wiz is gon f**k her after all this....it's common amongst women.

You say "WIZ IS GONNA F**K HER*. yet you say its common among women. You actually mean to say Its Common Among Men.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by hayfloze(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
martineverest:
With all the below average music they sing;I blame the Nigerian society for giving all these imbeciles chances... ... Nigerians celebrities with foetus-esque sized brain be behaving like lunatics in uselu psychiatric home since 1980

You wey get big brain... Go blow nauu... These people r rich and they only beef themselves to create attention and cause fight among fans like you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by smallJagaban: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
WIZKID NET WORTH IS FAR HIGHER THAN LINDA IKEJI NET WORTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by faruku104(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by makasimatics(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
when children talk u will know. wizy Na smalliii.
if Davido don joined then, him too Na pickin.

Linda all the way

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by MarieSucre(f): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:

I don't think its fear but that she is actually friends with them in the background. If you read her first reply to wizkid carefully she said that's why she doesn't keep a lot of friends in the industry because then it'll be hard to write about their private lives.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Have you seen don, banky claiming what they do not owe?i bet you it would have made news. Tuface was the joke of every blogger and comedian until he tidied up his act, and peeps have since then accorded him the respect he deserves. That what wiz should do, learn to carry himself with respect. The fact that he got small body does not make him a kid, he should act like an adult.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
faruku104:

seconded... remember when RMD blasted her and funke akindele wanted to use the law against her. to crack linda is not hard.... insulting her will never help matters.
Exactly
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by fittty(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Siga:
... I doubt if Davido realise he has the confederate flag on his top or sabi the meaning of it...

That's what I thought. He probably got the jacket from a white racist owned store in Atlanta or somewhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.