Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) (4866 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) by Youngk(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Jagaban (born 29 March 1952) was elected Senator for the Lagos West constituency in Lagos State, Nigeria in 1993, just before a military take-over in December 1993. After the return to democracy, he was elected governor of Lagos State, holding office from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007.
we funnycapnaija putted together 15 most hilarious quotes from the Jajabam himself..happy birthday and many more years sir.

ON NIGERIA POLITICS
1. "In politics you can't be a spectator and hope to succeed. It is like a football game. In the course of playing you sustain injuries and have bruises. You nurse your injuries and continue to play. Thats the only way you can win."

ON POPULARITY AND NIGERIA PRESS
2. I am in the news more because I’m
working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field.
3. “Mentoring any negative news about me will double the wealth of
any news media that published it.”
4. “My name today ls a financial market for journalists, not even elected politicians get the publicity l am enjoying.”
5. “Go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone Even my weakness create wealth for
vendors…….”
ON PDP TAKING OVER LAGOS STATE
6. “There is no way for the Poverty Development Party, the Peoples Deception Party in Lagos because Lagos is not for experimentation.”

ON HIS PERSONAL LIFESTYLE
7. If you want me to do something for you, line up in an orderly manner. Then I can share my peanuts.
ON 2015 GENERAL ELECTION
8. They are planning to rig the elections but be ready to protect your votes. It is going to be rig and roast
9. “Creation is always more difficult than destruction; greed is easier than greatness.”

10. “Jega is already admitting failure and laying foundation for failure.”

11. “It has to be a perfect election in 2015, it has to be 99.9 per cent perfect. If he wants to lecture again about perfect and imperfection of electoral process, let him go back to the university”~ Tinubu.
ON HIS LOVE FOR MUSIC
12. “You don’t have music now. You now have O foka sibe, O gbona feli feli. I love listening to jazz a lot.”

read more @ http://www.funnycapnaija.com/2016/04/15-ahmad-bola-tinubus-most-funny-and.html

1 Like

Re: 15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) by TippyTop(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
7. If you want me to do something for you, line up in an orderly manner. Then I can share my peanuts.

And Zombies replied: ok sir
Re: 15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) by DIVINE78: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tinubu the slayer of PDP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerians Compare Buhari's Umbrella With Other World Leaders / See How Buhari And Atiku Are Tagged On An Abuja Taxi: Photo / Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.