Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) (3868 Views)

Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings / J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) / J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by jonhemma11: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Last week, screen goddess Omotola Jalade Ekeinde called out the Lagos State Government over the erratic electricity bill and taxes sent to her, and now singer J Martins has taken to Instagram to lament how the present administration has left him almost broke.

“I’ve spent almost 9 times my planned budget for 3 months in 2 weeks, with no corresponding increase in income,” the ‘Touchin Body’ singer said, adding, “If I’m expected to act like its absolutely normal and keep mum for fear of being branded anti-Buhari, or a wailer. Hell NO! I won’t.”

For Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, she called PHCN’ One of the biggest frauds in Nigeria’, and said that most homes in the Ikeja area of Lagos have no metre, yet residents are barraged with high bills.

“This Lagos Govt talking about taxes and persecuting people and what rubbish? Are you kidding me?” Jalade-Ekeinde said. “I pay my taxes, buy my own security, generators, fuel, road and many more…are you going to refund me?”

Now, J Martins has joined in the cause, with fans rallying for a protest, just as Ekeinde’s is set to kick off. This leaves us wondering how long it would take before the ticking bomb goes off.

Read J Martin’s note:

“Ladies & gentlemen of the Federal Republic, complaining about the present situation of things in the country doesn’t make one anti-Buhari/APC or pro-GEJ/PDP.

For all you partisan voltrons, not everyone is into your hypocracy filled pontifications of party ideology, cause in all honesty, you people have none.

Many of us just want light, fuel, friendly business clime, better health, agriculture & educational infrastructures, and a better country, generally.

I’m willing to give the government time to correct things, but the government has to give me a timeline, the wait can not be endless. Kindly give us a timetable. We have seen many that never came to fruition, but just give us schedule to work with please.

I’ve spent almost 9 times my planned budget for 3 months in 2 weeks, with no corresponding increase in income.

If I’m expected to act like its absolutely normal and keep mum for fear of being branded anti-Buhari, or a wailer. Hell NO! I won’t.
What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/the-bomb-ticks-singer-j-martins-says-he.html

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by jonhemma11: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by midehi2(f): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
change is affecting almost everybody grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Destined2win: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari's government is really making things difficult for Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by henchamb(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
You want all these goodies yet you couldn't pay tax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by banki(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Phcn doesn't exist
Ikeja and Eko disco aare private firms

Why can't we attack the private companies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by iambijo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Gaskia akwai matsala
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
MAYBE YOU SHOULD REDUCE THE NUMBER OF CARS AND HOUSES YOU WASTE MONEY ON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by houstonia(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
First it was omotola,

Second it was Tunde Bakari calling for a revolution,

Thirdly J Martins

Before you know Olamide who is an avid supporter of VP Yemi Osinbajo would cry out.

Albeit all these Buhari hasn't learnt squat. Abi na until
Majek Fashek go cry out in distress before him go understand say we dey suffer for this country?
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by martyns303(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Things are just extra tough, if you complain you are tagged a wailer, ain't those people also feeling the heat? Or are they suffering and smiling? Am glad noticeable voices are speaking out.

1 Like

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by martyns303(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
banki:
Phcn doesn't exist
Ikeja and Eko disco aare private firms

Why can't we attack the private companies?

Are who are the gencos? Is it not what is generated that will be distributed?
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Yustash001(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mumu...is it Buhari that stop you from producing hits?

3 Likes

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by sekeyso(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Its only political idiots that would actually still defend buhari administration with the prevailing situation...its just a matter of time the so called wailers will be vindicated
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
The oil industry has entered a challenging phase recently with oil prices dropping and oil-producing nations continue to face financial crisis. These include Venezuela and others like Iran, Russia and Saudi Arabia, per The Wall Street Journal.

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/108929/20160115/oil-producers-like-venezuela-iran-russia-and-saudi-arabia-continue-to-face-price-drop-crisis.htm

J. Martins should be smart enough to know the crisis is not a Nigerian thing but a crisis for Oil Producing Countries.

Unless Buhari also caused the problems of other countries.

J. Martins should realize that the resources of other countries facing these crisis were better managed than those before Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Saudi Arabia is reportedly looking to borrow $10bn in its first international loans in a decade

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/saudi-arabia-10bn-international-borrwing-loans-banks-oil-price-a6909496.html
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by optional1(f): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
What I fit talk?
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by pretydiva(f): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
You were already broke even b4 buhari came into power. Stop attributing ur failures on innocent people

1 Like

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Atlantian: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Have we not exhausted the wailers form yet ?

1 Like

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Atlantian: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
pretydiva:
You were already broke even b4 buhari came into power. Stop attributing ur failures on innocent people
Do you know him personally ?
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by IamUdo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abeg ya music no dey sell that's why u r broke.

1 Like

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by faray: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Chanchit: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mehn! The situation is killing! You get gen you can fuel it, and no light to sleep. When night draws near I just feel as if I'm nearing my grave. Something should be done. I'm still giving. Buhari the benefit of the doubt cos I also voted him but my PVC is still very much intact.
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Olarajee(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Saudi Arabia is reportedly looking to borrow $10bn in its first international loans in a decade

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/saudi-arabia-10bn-international-borrwing-loans-banks-oil-price-a6909496.html

And you're happy or using it the justify the hardship?

2 Likes

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
O who sell form give u?

Lol, dem don pay am with reality cheque.

1 Like

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Yustash001:
Mumu...is it Buhari that stop you from produceing hits?

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:01am On Apr 05, 2016
IamUdo:
Abeg ya music no dey sell that's why u r broke.

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 05, 2016
But Y? grin
LesbianBoy:
grin
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Only a fool will still believe in this govt..

A good of fraud,deceit and built on falsehood.

APC=Scam.
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by 400billionman: 2:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Give J Martins a Wailer application form.

He cant just join the association through instagram.

Guy must register for documentation purposes.
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by akpur1(m): 2:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Sai baba #chains
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by squanta(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Yustash001:
Mumu...is it Buhari that stop you from producing hits?
Must u always show ur stupidity everytime?
Why not address what he's saying than the personality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Carpet Photos From The Ongoing AMVCA 2017 / Yemi Alade In Her London House.(photo,video) / U Look S€x Starved, Fans React To Adorable Makeup Photo Of Opetola Dolapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.