Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Help........ Resort Savings And Loans Plc Is Playing Hide And Seek With My Fund - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help........ Resort Savings And Loans Plc Is Playing Hide And Seek With My Fund (515 Views)

Affordable 860sqm $2600 Residential Plot @ Beach Resort Est Jakande Lekki 4 sale / HOW MANY MILLIONAIRES DO U NO WHO HAV BCOM WEALTHY BY INVESTING IN SAVINGS ACCT? / Land At Blevic Garden Estate Phase 2 After Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help........ Resort Savings And Loans Plc Is Playing Hide And Seek With My Fund by Ombudsman123: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
I really need your advice on what to do about this.

I have opened a savings account with Resort savings and loans plc following a presentation they made in my office wherein assurances were given to the effect that account holders can withdraw funds from their account when the need arises. It's over 2 months now that i have gone practically through hell trying to get some funds from my account to sort out an urgent issue to no avail.

There has not been any official communication as to what is happening in the place and efforts made to get across to the management have been abortive as the receptionist and other staff members kept telling me & other concerned clients that none of their mgt staff is on seat.

What do i do? I need honest practical advice pls.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Interlocking Stones In Nigeria / / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.