Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News (2196 Views)

Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / What I Saw In An Airline Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by elbinmanny(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
I captioned it "When his cows heard he was on his way from America cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Great...if you look closely, the cows are going close to the culvert. A lane that keeps them away from dangerous moving traffic and in keeping to the traffic laws of Abuja. grin grin grin

Awon cows ti take ova cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by elbinmanny(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by houstonia(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rise of the planet of Fulani and the herdsmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by dayowunmi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Can't movement of livestock be regulated in Nigeria? Why should cows, goats and chicken be roaming the streets? Government should just make a decree for citizens to rein in their livestock or risk losing them. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by christinie(f): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Are you supporting the act of cows using motorways or what?

Keneking:
Great...if you look closely, the cows are going close to the culvert. A lane that keeps them away from dangerous moving traffic and in keeping to the traffic laws of Abuja. grin grin grin

Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by elbinmanny(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
dayowunmi:
Can't movement of livestock be regulated in Nigeria? Why should cows, goats and chicken be roaming the streets? Government should just make a decree for citizens to rein in their livestock or risk losing them. That's all.
this one is talking about loss of cows without due consideration for the safety of road users undecided
No wonder you virgin hunters give more priority to the safety of your cows...giving them army protection at the detriment of the villagers the fulanis are killing angry
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by pyyxxaro: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
The cows are going to Aso Rock

Their Elder broda just returned from Obodoyibo

Quote me # if you want mosquitoes toooo disgrace u dis nite tongue #

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by mycar: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
They couldn't take it anymore, on their way to the airport to board a flight to meet their . . . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by dayowunmi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
elbinmanny:
this one is talking about loss of cows without due consideration for the safety of road users undecided
No wonder you virgin hunters give more priority to the safety of your cows...giving them army protection at the detriment of the villagers the fulanis are killing angry
What is this one saying? Seems you get comprehension problem, does my post in any way look like am siding with fulanis?
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by shachris02: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:

dude that is a highway. Cows have no business on a highway for chriss sake!! angry
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by Fmartin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The cows are going to Aso Rock

Their Elder broda just returned from Obodoyibo

Quote me # if you want mosquitoes toooo disgrace u dis nite tongue #
am waitin fr dem mosquitoes...
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by Movic1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
They are heading to the airport! No be only buhari sabi go America. dy wan go see obamacheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by dhantey324(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
I wonder why no administration has ever been bold enough to take a tough stance against this outdated method of cow rearing. I feel it might get to an all time high, now that their kinsman and grand patron who has no value for human life is at the helm of national affairs tongue
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by olsmade(m): 1:30am On Apr 05, 2016
elbinmanny:

Where did he mention safety of cows? Read and understand, biko. He said cows or any other animals should not be allowed to roam the streets and he is right. In sane climes, you do not see animals on the street except dogs and they usually are on a leash.
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by olsmade(m): 1:32am On Apr 05, 2016
elbinmanny:

Read and understand, biko. He said cows or any other animals should not be allowed to roam the streets and he is right. In sane climes, you do not see animals on the street except dogs and they usually are on a leash.
Re: Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News by BOKO52(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol... only in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Lost Int'l Passport Back. / The Beauty Of The Caribbean! / Yellow Fever Certificate And Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.