Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

When You Eventually Buys Fuel... Pics - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Eventually Buys Fuel... Pics (873 Views)

when Yoruba man buys new shirt / Arsenal Jersey If Dangote Buys The Club / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Eventually Buys Fuel... Pics by okwutency(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
With fuel scarcity ravaging the country, some people are really busy making humor out of the situation... No doubt fuel is one of the most valuable products now and if u are lucky to get through the queue, u really need to flaunt it....
Saw this and couldn’t stop laughing.... Check it out below...

Re: When You Eventually Buys Fuel... Pics by maxti: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yes o!
That feeling
Re: When You Eventually Buys Fuel... Pics by ramdris(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
I swear I did almost same thing when I bought fuel after several hours in the sun....Hmmmmmm! what a good feeling it was until.....,. angry
Re: When You Eventually Buys Fuel... Pics by Mediapace: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Read And Laugh / Akpos And The Naked Woman / Caption This Pic Of Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.