Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Touching Story By A Nigerian Over Poor 2016 Police Recruitment Arrangement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Story By A Nigerian Over Poor 2016 Police Recruitment Arrangement (476 Views)

Truck Owners, Freight Forwarders Protest Over Poor State Of Apapa Roads / Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State / Controversy Trails Police Recruitment, Sack Of Top Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story By A Nigerian Over Poor 2016 Police Recruitment Arrangement by ify2016: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
After reading this and you are not touched, then you have a heart of stone. This observation was made by dolipo1 on Nairalander. According to him and I quote

"Hello intending officers,Something got me thinking and i see this forum as a good place to air my view. The current govt promise to provide job for nigerian youths which is gradually coming to reality.

However, going through dailies and some publications, i
discovered that many people are automatically denied this opportunity as a result of age restriction. As we know, if there is age barrier to presidency, PMB
wouldn't have become a president, Same as Vice president and a host of others. If N N Army and N Air-force recruit 35years , what stops police from doing so.
28years does not make sense to me as i know i am
not the only one in this.Are they saying people above 28 are not Nigerian youth, despite all the strike and negativities they subjected us to coupled with NYSC

According to him,We can still do something to make them look into this unfavourable policy by tweetting
various public authority via the twitter handle below, as
i am a strong believer of social media. @MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @NigerianPolice @MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @Nigerian_Police
@MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari
@bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce
@NGRSenate @Naija_Police
@9ja_Police @9japolice
# let the tweet begin
# let the tweet begin
# let the tweet begin
# let the tweet begin"
source: https://www.nairaland.com/2933707/nigerian-airforce-dssc-2016-recruitment/35#2933707.1138
Re: Touching Story By A Nigerian Over Poor 2016 Police Recruitment Arrangement by Flexherbal(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
You are right, sir.
Let the twittering begin!

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Fuel In Filling Stations Now Competing With Dollar. / The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding. Femi Kayode. / UK Commends Buhari Over Anti-corruption Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.