Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh (39081 Views)

Buhari Appoints James Momoh As NERC Chairman / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife / Ekiti Gate: Nigeria Army order General Aliyu Momoh, To Resign- Sahara reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by ogene007: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Pennywise:
Momoh took Nigerian military to an all time low. He should not have been retired. He earned his dismissal many times over.
And what did Amaechi and the army do in the last rerun election in rivers state? APC is not in any position to define to Nigerians what morality is. They are a party that thrives in lies and propaganda, for instance, if there had been a change in government in Lagos State, Tinubu and Fashola's so-called integrity would have been punctured with the mind boggling revelation that would have made the so-called Dasuki-gate a child's play.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by Usman212s: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2016
todayboy:
Another southern general sacked by buhari again
The will promote Hausas to replace him

Yoruba zombies. Go come support buhari on this just watch
Tribalist! Aliyu mono is northern name
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by agboolagunju: 6:19am On Apr 05, 2016
So why are Omisore, Obanikoro and Fayose roaming free after such verdicts on co-perpetrators?
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by hmuhammad(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2016
tempest01:
When pdp collect power, many heads go follow fall....

We suppose dey alternate the power like that....these politicians no get anything to offer is, maybe that will force them to act well
the truth be say PDP don die
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by djkirkoo2(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
As you are living in this crazy world.
Leaders starting wars every time they
want Some for their rights, Some for
fun and their own glory letting people
die for the wrong that they do Oh it's
painful come on now little boy Say
your prayers before you sleep Little
boy went down on his knees And he
said: "Oh Lord Now I lay me down to
sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep
And if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take."
'Cause he's living in this crazy world.
RIP to Lucky Philip Dube. Your legacy
lives on. Very soon APC followers eyes go clear. Shey the military personnel wey try to rig Bayelsa and Rivers election? Are they saint?
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by ElCapone(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2016
todayboy:

despite evidences of misconduct he shld have been left alone just da way ur hero did. Plz go and get a brain.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2016
ogene007:

This nothing other than Buhari and APC, carrying out a witch-hunting exercise. They will be out of power latest 2019, and all of them including those that sat in the Kangaroo panel will also become victims of witch-hunting by the new government. Buhari has only succeeded in introducing the culture of a government in power, witch-hunting the previous government. There is really nothing to celebrate over this news because what goes around surely comes around.
Rubbish! The Nigerian Army has the power discipline its officers and soldiers for erring. It has a special court, martial cour, where cases are heard.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by joseph1832(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2016
I would have welcomed this news but the torture of a 15 year old boy isn't something any sane mind will want to hear.

I hope the anti corruption web will soon catch Ayo Fayose and his _stupid son Aluko. Those two need serious time in prison.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by kedeojo(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Good for him cos PMB need to sanitize d military. D former officer attached to carry the shameful act rejected it but dis fool went on just becos of money n promotion. Even thou we come from d same zone, I don't feel for him cos he should have been dismissed not retired joor. This will serve as lesson to others. Notin like witch- hunting here.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2016
jozee08:

when are we the Nigerian youth going to start looking at issues hollistically rather than religiously or sectionally

You assume the cretin you quoted has any brain. Meet him on the street and you would spit on him. They are never do gooders without jobs just wandering the street
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by mapet: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2016
demolinka:
Really bad move by Jonathan, that one. Shoulda left BG Dikko at the Akure division instead of replacing him with momoh.
GEJ - Good guy, no spine

The report was that BG Dikko was reputed for being upright and was not going to play ball
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by mapet: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2016
curiositymaster:
So what becomes of Captain Sagil Koli who leaked the video? Don't you think he should be promoted for his heroics and act of patriotism (by releasing that video/audio to the world)? Jes sayin

He has been reabsorbed into the army and continuing his career. I think he was given an award or emblem that is it............

I am not sure if the move to reabsorb him is safe for Koli. The logic is that, he will be tagged a whitsle blower, people will be too careful to a point of fault, Momoh's folks in the army could plot for him.........

I think they should have moved him to NSA and let him continue his career......
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by dannewlife(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Whitch hunting at its peak !
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by Emmahunk(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2016
I have always known that the continued noise making of Fayose is a diversionary tactics to remove attention from himself. The wide circle is gradually closing in on him.
Let's watch and see how much longer his IMMUNITY ' stands the test of time.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by DjAduba(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! U BAD OOO!

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by mapet: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2016
AreaFada2:

Common name in Edo Central & Edo North.

and also Benue
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by ehinmowo: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
d action is not complete until Obanikoro and and Fayose (after he finished his tenure) and others are charged as well
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by blackprowler: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Sixaxis:
So unfortunate! D drama...supposed captain against d general, army torturing d young boy, d riggin itself nd all dat.

Nigeria is not a modern state. It is a jungle where the more power you have, the more right you belong vis-a-vis those less powerful. The rule of law doesn't exist in the jungle. Now all these are happening as APC is in power. If PDP were in power it won't happen; if PDP returns to power, those punishing these people will also then be punished and these culprits will then be rehabilitated. It's all a joke. Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by Sixaxis: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2016
blackprowler:

Nigeria is not a modern state. It is a jungle where the more power you have, the more right you belong vis-a-vis those less powerful. The rule of law doesn't exist in the jungle. Now all these are happening as APC is in power. If PDP were in power it won't happen; if PDP returns to power, those punishing these people will also then be punished and these culprits will then be rehabilitated. It's all a joke. Nigeria is a joke!
buh its unfortunate lyk I sed. Not dat am in support of d whole game tho buh captain goin against a general in the military?? Dey ar far frm eachoda o, nd it shldnt be if not dat Nigeria is upsyd dwn.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
todayboy:

Where were you when God was giving out common sense
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by eejo(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
afoobabs:
was the army part of any rigging in rivers and balyelsa. It was political thugs that was used to trample election in rivers and bayelsa and it was power tussle to know the strongst between political actors. And as far as i know it was pdp that rigged in those states. And that was why they(dikson and wike) commended buhari for his nuetrality in the election. So hw do u nw dare to bring the military into this. I used to wonder if u wailers just choose to be shallow in thinking, or u ar just ignorant.mtchw
zombie if you were on ground in rivers and bayelsa you will not type this rubbish
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by AntiWailer: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2016
tempest01:
When pdp collect power, many heads go follow fall....

We suppose dey alternate the power like that....these politicians no get anything to offer is, maybe that will force them to act well

That is what we are trying to make wailers see.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by innab: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Everythin that has a beginning, has an end. End has come for them corrupt Gens.
Re: Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh by jaybee(f): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
18wheeler:
Then the election should be cancelled. If one who participated actively in the process is found to have compromised, then the whole process was compromised. And should be rerun again. But hey, we are in an environment where all things pass.

This is a Military tribunal and not an election tribunal; if you want the election to be cancelled go to the election tribunal .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.