Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Any Drupal Expert In The House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Drupal Expert In The House (805 Views)

Premium Blogger/Wordpress/Drupal/Magento Templates For Sale At Giveaway Price / Fix Ur Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal Site Errors In No Time (Pay after Service) / PEER TO PEER,MATRIX,MLM & SPORT Websites Expert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Drupal Expert In The House by marveangel(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
I recently started working with Drupal CMS and I am having some issues....I would like to correspond with any good drupal programmer...please
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by bigtt76(f): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Share the issue(s) here we will assist you.

marveangel:
I recently started working with Drupal CMS and I am having some issues....I would like to correspond with any good drupal programmer...please
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by marveangel(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am working on creating a referral program with drupal but I am having issues on making it work
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by talk2hb1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Are you codding your own module or what
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by Sanuzi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by romme2u: 2:23am On Apr 05, 2016
marveangel:
I am working on creating a referral program with drupal but I am having issues on making it work

which modules have u used or intending to go with. Or do u need a custom module and theme.

give a break down of how u want the system to operate
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by marveangel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
romme2u:

which modules have u used or intending to go with. Or do u need a custom module and theme.

give a break down of how u want the system to operate
I want to award points to users after the person they refer to the site becomes a paid member......I am using user referral for referral. user points for points and rules to fire the action .
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by romme2u: 12:08am On Apr 14, 2016
marveangel:
I want to award points to users after the person they refer to the site becomes a paid member......I am using user referral for referral. user points for points and rules to fire the action .

How would the system know if a new registered member is through referral to trigger the action(awarding points to the old user who refer the new user). In simple terms what would trigger the rules to award point to users.

i don't understand what u mean by the referred becoming a paid member, how do u hope to identify new paying members and who referred them.

i have suggestions though but drop ur plan first.
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by hostkobo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
I didnt know there are Drupallers in-here,

Welcome to myself.

Oya, how can I help

regards
HK
Re: Any Drupal Expert In The House by hostkobo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
romme2u:

How would the system know if a new registered member is through referral to trigger the action(awarding points to the old user who refer the new user). In simple terms what would trigger the rules to award point to users.

I concur....

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Are You Pro In Blogging Or A Starter, This Thread Is For You / Please Help: Which Card Is Accepted For International Payments? / Wow! I Finally Got Adsense Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.