Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. (2456 Views)

FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better / How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone / HELP!! How Can I Make Modern Combat 4 Work On Android 5.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by AdebowaleAIR(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
criminal case game on android phone, please how interesting was the game?
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by blessedvisky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
AdebowaleAIR:
criminal case game on android phone, please how interesting was the game?
o

Very interesting. Im on the 18th case and ive reached level 67 already. Im a senior captain wink. I can teaxh you some tricks, if you want
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Jakeattah(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm addicted to the game presently.... wanted to even open a thread for the game few weeks back

It's an interesting sort of investigative game... I'm presently in case 32, level 74

What makes it even more interesting is that u can link it to your Facebook account and compare progress with all your friends that play the game.... you could also partner then on missions
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by fabre4: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2016
blessedvisky:
o

Very interesting. Im on the 18th case and ive reached level 67 already. Im a senior captain wink. I can teaxh you some tricks, if you want

Mine can't download case 3 was it reaches 67% it stops more than ten times av tried it
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by blessedvisky(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
fabre4:

Mine can't download case 3 was it reaches 67% it stops more than ten times av tried it

Try downloading with real data not cheat data. Also, connect a facebook account to the game. It should work
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Emeka71(m): 2:12am On Apr 12, 2016
Jakeattah:
I'm addicted to the game presently.... wanted to even open a thread for the game few weeks back

It's an interesting sort of investigative game... I'm presently in case 32, level 74

What makes it even more interesting is that u can link it to your Facebook account and compare progress with all your friends that play the game.... you could also partner then on missions
No wonder 1 of my face -book friends invited me to play criminal case .
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Jakeattah(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Emeka71:
No wonder 1 of my face -book friends invited me to play criminal case .

You should download the game and try playing it.... it's cool
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Emeka71(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Jakeattah:

You should download the game and try playing it.... it's cool
But I don't use android.
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Jakeattah(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Emeka71:
But I don't use android.

do you use an iPhone?
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Emeka71(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jakeattah:

do you use an iPhone?
No; I use NOKIA X2-01 also use DELL LATITUDE D63o.
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Jakeattah(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Emeka71:
No; I use NOKIA X2-01 also use DELL LATITUDE D63o.

It works on the android Nokia X2... I don't think there's a PC version yet... But there's an Agatha Christie game like that, that is similar to it on PC
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Emeka71(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Jakeattah:

It works on the android Nokia X2... I don't think there's a PC version yet... But there's an Agatha Christie game like that, that is similar to it on PC
But I don't use android NOKIA X2; I use ordinary NOKIA X2-1
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Jakeattah(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emeka71:
But I don't use android NOKIA X2; I use ordinary NOKIA X2-1

Oh.... Then try get an android phone, you'll enjoy the game
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Bibidear(f): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
blessedvisky:
o

hi,please teach me tricks
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by blessedvisky(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bibidear:

hi,please teach me tricks
The trick I use is the fast forward replay. I go to reply crime scenes where I've collected evidence already. While still playing, I minimise the game then change the day and time to a Time when my sample has finished analysing. When you relaunch it, your energy is refilled, the samples have finished analysing and my dogs have finished their meals... Quite fun.

Pls note that you have to change your phone's time and date settings from automatic if not, it won't work. You also must not feed your dogs again till you reset the time to the correct one (make sure you finish the refilled energy oob4 resetting or else it becomes zero)
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Bibidear(f): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

The trick I use is the fast forward replay. I go to reply crime scenes where I've collected evidence already. While still playing, I minimise the game then change the day and time to a Time when my sample has finished analysing. When you relaunch it, your energy is refilled, the samples have finished analysing and my dogs have finished their meals... Quite fun.

Pls note that you have to change your phone's time and date settings from automatic if not, it won't work. You also must not feed your dogs again till you reset the time to the correct one (make sure you finish the refilled energy oob4 resetting or else it becomes zero)
oh ok,i will do that now
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Bibidear(f): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2018
blessedvisky:

thanks so much for the tricks.......i can finish the case within two days
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Tomoyayi(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Bibidear:

thanks so much for the tricks.......i can finish the case within two days

No you can't and won't. I used the date changing cheat at first it was fun buh later I got tired of the game
Re: 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. by Bibidear(f): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Tomoyayi:

No you can't and won't. I used the date changing cheat at first it was fun buh later I got tired of the game
hmmm thats true........there wont be suspense anymore

(1) (Reply)

Top 17 Offline FPS Games Like Call Of Duty For Android/ios / Price Of Tokunbo Ps2 In Ibd / [WE2020] Winning Eleven 2020 Apk Download (no Cache/ No Obb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.