Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan (2776 Views)

Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus / The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus / MTN True Talk Plus No Longer Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by Dospix(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
I Have been using the MTN true talk plus call tarrif plan for quite a while now, and I must confess that there was nothing cooler than having to call all network with your MTN sim for as low as 11 kobo per second considering how poorly they have treated us over the years . Just yesterday, I noticed something very funny with my call rate...my call charge was higher than the usual rate. So I decided to call customer care to complain about this abnormality, when I called, I was told by the customer care agent that the true talk plus plan was recently deactivated by the management. I feel these network providers just take us for a ride, why start something you cannot finish? What is more worrying is the fact that they deactivate some of their service without even letting us know. What would it take them to simply send a message to all those using the plan of their decision to deactivate it? This impunity by these service providers needs to stop, the government needs to hold them accountable else they would keep taking us for A ride. So, for those of you who still think you are still on the true talk plan, be aware that it's no longer in existance. I would appreciate it if someone suggest a cheaper call tarrif plan that beats or is close to the true talk plus.
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by Dottore: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wait oo. Is it that u recharge your phone once a month or what. The 11k per sec billing plan was deactivated more than a month ago. Greedy network though
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by NoApology(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
chai! e really pain am.. grin

that ish happened to me too and i switched to better talk. they give you three times the amount of every recharge, e.g, recharge 100 and you get 300.

dial *123*2*6# to migrate.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by Dospix(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dottore:
Wait oo. Is it that u recharge your phone once a month or what. The 11k per sec billing plan was deactivated more than a month ago. Greedy network though
well, I have been calling all network at a very low rate for quite a while now, I just observed the change yesterday.
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by Worksunlimited: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
NoApology:

that ish happened to me too and i switched to better talk. they give you three times the amount of every recharge, e.g, recharge 100 and you get 300.

To call all networks I hope?
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by Dospix(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
NoApology:

I am usually scared of plans like this, sometimes one ends up unable to use the bonus.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by Esesuper: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na today? Where have u been, op ?
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by Olasco93: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why not try MTN Zone?
It is the best Tariff plan on MTN.
Your calls to all network is charged at 7Naira per minute from 9pm to 5:55pm the following day and 16Naira per minute from 6pm to 8:59pm sameday.
On MTN Zone, they do not give you 10MB or Bonus credit when you recharge your line.
To migrate to MTN Zone dial *135*1# and you are on.
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by NoApology(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Worksunlimited:

To call all networks I hope?
yesss boss!!
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by mygee2(m): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2016
I ported to etisalat and enjoys call rate@ 11 kobo per sec eti u er the beast of the best
Re: Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan by dmcdad: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
mygee2:
I ported to etisalat and enjoys call rate@ 11 kobo per sec eti u er the beast of the best
Easy Life 4.0 Limited Edition.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I Use Airtel Opera Mini Bundle To Download / Infographic: 20 Craziest Questions People Ask Google / A Decent Mid Range Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.