Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Were The False Magic You Cast On Our Teachers In Secondary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were The False Magic You Cast On Our Teachers In Secondary (345 Views)

Nasarawa State Government Says Over 80% Of Teachers In The State Are Incompetent / Application Letter Written By One Of The ‘new’ Teachers In Kaduna / The False Narratives Of Ethnic Agitations And How To Stop Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Were The False Magic You Cast On Our Teachers In Secondary by Olusharp(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
False Magic are those superstitious belief we heard and even tried only to proved abortive.. here is my story..
There was a teacher in my secondary school ,Mr Falola was a dreaded teacher among teachers,he was feared for his long cane,this man would close his eyes while flogging (though till today i don't get the moral behind closing your eyes while flogging)
There was this day he gave us mathematics assignments (mathematics teachers are widely believed to be wicked). I tried my hands on the assignment to no avail,i checked the answer at the back and it was different from mine. I left it and prayed someone in class did the assignment so that i could dub.. The following day people came early to school, we all had the same thought in mind that atleast someone would get the solution,the rants "Have you done it?" rent the air but to everyone's disappointment no one did it. Then someone came up with a way we could let Mr Falola forget about the assignment altogether,the student said everyone of us should pull a strand of hair from our eyes and place it on our head,we all complied hoping it would work.. The period for mathematics came,everyone looked uneased but we hoped our New found magic worked wonders,Mr Falola walked in in his usual style unperturbed,he went to the board,wrote a New topic,i was already jubilating within and everyone was already giving each other a funny look.then mid way into the lecture,Mr Falola asked for his assignment,i looked as if a dog bite me ,the man beat us die...

share your false magic experience
Re: What Were The False Magic You Cast On Our Teachers In Secondary by Adeoba10(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhahaha.... Dis one no b schl mata.... One of d magic we use in catching birds den, is to nailed down dia shadow..... chai... Sule just gimme life mission, mesef go dey waka around with stone n nail "pelu pata lasan"

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 20 Persons, 83 Cows In Nasarawa / Nobody Was Killed In Recent Attack In Nasarawa —police / Nedcbill: Senate Organises 2-day Public Hearing With Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.